Reviews for Ticket to Heaven
Ardina Falconhurst chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Great story you wrote here! I like it immensely :) I've only seen the movie a few times, didn't know there were comics or something for it...I'll have to look into that. Very interesting last chapter, not what I was expecting, but very good nonetheless. Keep up the great writing!
Pepper

Also, is your username a reference to Stitch? 626...
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Good story. Well written and satisfying for those of us who like Constantine and Angela together.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Don't worry about the comics. The movie isn't so much a movie-version of Hellblazer as it is another, completely different story with a main character called Constantine who chain smokes. The two are as closely related as, say, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Interview With a Vampire. It's a venn diagram with little overlap.
Beaufale chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Heaven is a bit cliche-y.
Semjaza chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
I'm intrigued to see where you're going with this. I'll admit I'm not really a fan of Angela, but she's grown on me over the years, lol. I wouldn't worry about not having details about the Hellblazer comics, because the makers of the film didn't bother with them either. Basically, all that was similar were the names of Chas, John, Midnite, and Gabriel. Everything else is different, although the idea of John dying of cancer came from the 'Dangerous Habits' series arc.

Your writing is clear and flows nicely, and I'm super happy you brought Chas back. :) As for characterization, John seems a bit lovey-dovey and overly nice, but maybe that's just 'cause you're writing him as though he's actually in love, and for that it makes sense. Anyway, good job so far. :)
Splishboom chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Apart from leaving out letters a couple of times, and misspelling 'relic', you do pretty quality work ) I especially liked the part in chap. 2 about Chas' was of doing the job. And when John picked up the phone to talk to Angela's mother.

About the comics; I've read that the movie is much different. Like, the only similarities are the character names and the basic concept. For instance the original Constantine was designed after the musician Sting, and is British.

I don't want to dissuade you from the comics, I just didn't want you to be too disappointed that they weren't like the movie )

Again, thx for the story! D
Emily chapter 2 . 2/12/2012