Reviews for Lost Boys
Wanderer chapter 21 . 7/10
That was amazing, so sad but so happy. You're a brilliant writer
Nyx Ro chapter 3 . 6/13
*sob* Oh, to be back in 2012 when we all still thought Shield was the "good guys"!
Anna chapter 2 . 6/9
Just gotta say that this is one of my absolute favorite fanfics! I reread it all the time and it's just so beautifully written and perfect and I couldn't put into words the praise it deserves! Excellent writing!
TasTygerGal chapter 21 . 6/3
Loved every word of this story!
Julietterose4901 chapter 5 . 2/13
Nice
Used.To.Be.Something.279 chapter 21 . 2/11
this story was so cute and adorable. Loved it
Gawain chapter 21 . 11/20/2017
Hi!
Your story was amazing. The only bad thing is that it's over:). I had to laugh a lot about Sleipnir's last sentence and the end of your story. It was a classical "happy ending and up to new adventures" to me. I consider reading more of your stories cause I like your style, but first I wanna thank you for this one. It made me happy.
Good bye,
Gawain
Gawain chapter 14 . 11/20/2017
Hi!

I like your story. The small amount of drama it has until yet is quite right for me ans I really love the boys. They're cute. You mentioned in your note that children usually don't read at age four. I wouldn't worry about it. I could read my children books at this age and I know others who could as well.
Greetings,
Gawain
Haru chapter 2 . 11/13/2017
Slepnier, being male, is a colt, not a foal.
Charlotte G chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
I very much liked it it's very interesting to see the characters are acting weird but I did like what you did
icecatfire chapter 7 . 7/29/2017
"Thor, I carried and gave birth to him. Did you think he would call me Father?"

xD REALLY, Thor. that's usually what kids call someone who gives birth to them. xD being male or NOT. :3
Samantha2611 chapter 21 . 5/29/2017
This was quite possibly the most beautiful thing I've ever read. :D 3 :D
icecatfire chapter 10 . 5/16/2017
O.O... I think I just found my favorite line EVER:

"He threw me out of a ellicoper mama!"
Guest chapter 21 . 4/19/2017
Hello! When I chanced on this story, I began reading cautiously, and to my delight it was fantastic. I have read many fics that are nasty and graphic, but yours is written so simply it was wonderful. You are officially one of my favorite fic authors, and hope to see more from you!
Thanks!