Reviews for Lost Boys
mayflower333 chapter 21 . 10/10
Hey I love the story, it's a great idear and I like that you've made Louis character a bit different. He's still a bad guy (originally) and was still in control of his own actions but he's also a good mother who became a villain because of his treatment. I find it much more realistic because nearly anyone will strike out if their hit often enough. The only thing is I really don't get why jorgumand was scared of frigate even after reading chapter 11 again. Still it's a great story and I loved it!
joniskpelare chapter 21 . 7/14
Awesome story
Harry's.Harem chapter 21 . 6/11
Awesome story
Icxi chapter 11 . 5/17
That moment when you think it's gonna become Loki x WaffleIron for a sec
An Angel Flying with broken wings chapter 14 . 4/17
What is the name of the fanfic with Tony's Muppet stash?
Oh my gosh, I don't think I can even begin to tell you how much I love this story. This must be at least my tenth time reading it, and I can barely bring myself to skim over anything. If you are still actively writing, would it be alright to request another AU in which Loki's children are like this? I'm so in love with this idea but I can't find any other stories like it that match the quality of this one. Thank you for reading! Happy writing :)
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 10 . 4/2
Oh yes! Oh, the feels! This is wonderful! I can't wait to see what happens when Loki has all his kids back, and how they integrate with the Avengers.
analise17 chapter 21 . 2/7
That was awesome! I actually have a friend named Thora so that part had me cracking up. Hehehee: hide and seek. I would totally do that to someone...wait I do do that to people! giant grin It's the funnest when they don't know we're playing.
deadinthewateralready chapter 21 . 1/13
I really loved this. I couldn't stop reading and ended up reading it in one go. I really really liked the plot
Skyelover101 chapter 21 . 1/2
Omg this story is amazing well done!
It is a shame Hela couldn't be with them... But I see your logic behind your reason why and you gavebthem a new sister... Not to replce her, just to fill in her place as she can not be with them.
Once again well done your a fantastic writer : )
~ Skye
The Black Shadow 4 chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
Ha, when I read about the muppet DVD's I immediately thought of ConeycatJr's story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
I have read this story a reward times already. And even though there is no romantic pairing, it's still one of my favourites. I just wish I could download it to my tablet. I love to read on breaks and downtime. I find this story well written. It has a very good plot. I also love the little bits of humour. It off sets the serious tone. And the ending is uplifting.
DGtnsl chapter 18 . 11/25/2015
Oh excellent! Of course the Asgardian children aren't afraid of Hulk, instead he's an awesome jungle gym that moves. Sweet.
DGtnsl chapter 14 . 11/25/2015
Poor Thor, having to adjust to Loki, his for-centuries-brother being called "Mama." Absolutely hilarious! I liked how the boys were awestruck by the big man with the hammer how rescued them, and how Fenris was serious instead. lol
Ann chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
Woah, awesome! No one can say that Thor isn't determined! He kept at that seal despite it not appearing to give way in the beginning. I'm pretty sure Loki is going to cry when Thor brings Sleipnir to Earth.