Reviews for Lost Boys
Nyx Ro chapter 19 . 6/22
I love, love, LOVE this story! Thank you for writing it.

If you're taking suggestions for Adelis's father, I vote for Bucky Barnes! That way, you can have Loki involved in the events of CA:TWS. ;-D
LynDea chapter 21 . 6/21
Great job. I'm very glad I stopped to read this.
Girasol93 chapter 21 . 6/19
I cried to many times reading this... so sweet and what a happy ending it was :D
Girasol93 chapter 17 . 6/14
such a sweet story :) It drives me to tears XD
GinHanelle chapter 21 . 6/3
Thank you for this gratuitous children-saving story. It was a lovely breakfast accompaniment. Definitely a cheerful way to start things. _ (And I'm always happy about saving children even though I hate children)
QueenoftheBlackOrder chapter 21 . 4/27
Beautiful
rosalie1257 chapter 21 . 4/13
I don't get y he's scared of frigga
atzlanit chapter 21 . 3/30
this is fic is awwwwwe-some. Lol.

do you realize you gave loki 4 kids under 6? Bwahahahahahahhahahaha. I'm saying this as a parent of 4 little kids, thank G-d. So I feel justified saying bwahahahah. Pass the chocolate.

and that prank on tony was cruel. And I love your bruce scenes. Especilaly the one with 3 little kids using the hulk as a jungle gym.
Brigadier7899 chapter 14 . 2/8
its not impossible for children that young to learn. my nephew was memorizing simple words when he was two. hes not a genius either. i myself was reading on a 3rd grade level by kindergarten. i think it partially depends on the family-my mother spent hours daily both reading to me and having me recognize symbols otherwise known as letters and numbers. She did the same for my nephew.
Gravity's Child chapter 21 . 2/2
That was the most adorable thing I've ever read.
Tawny chapter 21 . 1/22
That was great!
B chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I love this story! I read it a lot of times!
Happyewok chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
I miss douche Thor and emotionally unstable Loki.
Happyewok chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
Use Fenrir instead of Fenris . It's more recognizable.
FatesShadow83 chapter 21 . 11/28/2014