Reviews for Lost Boys
Samantha2611 chapter 21 . 5/29
This was quite possibly the most beautiful thing I've ever read. :D 3 :D
icecatfire chapter 10 . 5/16
O.O... I think I just found my favorite line EVER:

"He threw me out of a ellicoper mama!"
Hello! When I chanced on this story, I began reading cautiously, and to my delight it was fantastic. I have read many fics that are nasty and graphic, but yours is written so simply it was wonderful. You are officially one of my favorite fic authors, and hope to see more from you!
Thanks!
Love it.
This is amazing, and so heartwarming and sweet. And very different than any other Loki story I've read.
I love it.
I'm realy liking this story. Looking forword to reading the rest.
This is so sweet, I like it.
AnaBookWorm chapter 21 . 3/17
Loved the story so much!
Yogurtcontainer04 chapter 21 . 3/7
Please write a sequel me and all my friends would love it if you did! I have recommended this book to all of my friends, and they've all loved it! Please, please,please,please!
Lindela chapter 21 . 1/8
Loved it!
WizardyWitchy chapter 21 . 1/4
wonderful story my dear !
Bella chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
This is literally gorgeous
Bella chapter 6 . 12/11/2016
AGHHH I LOVE IT
Ondine de la Mer chapter 5 . 11/30/2016
I like your story so far. The writing is good, the plot is fairly consistant, and characters are realistic. In the other hand, this concept of loki being shunned because men shouldn't sleep with other men/get pregnant really confused me. In fact, Mpreg in general confused me, because if you can get pregnant, than logically, you are not biologically male(trans is a while other thing). In fact, from what I can tell you're either a female with a penis, a hermaphrodite, or something else altogether. Also, Loki is a shapeshifter. They can choose their own form/gender. Loki still walks around in the form of an Aesir(?), even though we all know that in canon, they were born as a frost giant but choose not to take that form. Its a nitpick, but something I thought I'd bring up. Additionally, I'd like to see those other stories filling the prompt, but cannot because eats all links. Please copy it again, but put spaces in it so that it doesn't dissappear.