Reviews for Safe In My Arms
Rie Vlaskes chapter 40 . 2/4
Such a wonder story you've come up with! I like your idea of the alternate ending and while I'm here I wanted to suggest one, and of course housing have to use it if you don't want to, but what if Ichigo ends up loosing one of the babies instead of all three surviving? A sad idea on my part that I normally wouldn't suggest but it would be a twist to see a small tragedy worked into this story instead of ichigos repeated successes.
-From a dedicated Reader-
AnimeWolf56 chapter 40 . 2/1
when you stay up until 5am to finish reading, you know it must be good :) very well written, I was hooked all the way. also, having read the author notes, I hope you are doing well!
yuutakeiamz chapter 40 . 2/1
hi :)
this is my first time reviewing, but I've read a lot of story about bleach, mainly grimmjowxichigo, and your story is the best, I really like it.
oh and anyway, don't you want to make a sequel of szayel and kenpachi relationship in this story? I would like to know about theirs so much XD.

Mayuzu chapter 40 . 1/24
This is my favorite alternative beginning because ut featured Gin and he even managed to kill Aizen. Gin is my favorite Bleach character. He's so mysterious and unpredictable. I hate to see how Kubo ended him (
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 40 . 1/16
Wow this was amazing
blackbloodywolf chapter 40 . 1/16
this was amazing. I really like the alternate beginnings
Lise chapter 40 . 1/3
Yey! Gin to the rescue! I really enjoyed this one.
Caitriona695 chapter 40 . 1/3
Of the alternate endings, I like this one the best so far.
briar black death rose chapter 40 . 1/3
I'm glad that Gin killed Aizen in this one.
FatesShadow83 chapter 40 . 1/3
Lovely!
Dark Inu Fan chapter 40 . 1/2
At the beginning there, I was afraid that Aizen was going to make Ichigo suffer as much as he could for entertainment. Gin, I've always had mixed feeling about, but I'm glad that he was there to help. Keep up the good work, dark
La Reine Lionne chapter 40 . 1/2
This was a really cool chapter. It was a very interesting take on the start. I wasn't sure I was going to like it but I really how you bring everyone together for this one. It's sort of like you've combined all the previous alternate beginnings. Excellent job! It's actually not that weird.
xDarklightx chapter 40 . 1/2
I like it.
allybabe747 chapter 39 . 12/31/2014
These alternative beginnings are great. I absolutely love them! Can't wait for the next one.
FatesShadow83 chapter 39 . 12/31/2014
Lovely!
So did Shiro change their body into the full hollow form?