Reviews for Safe In My Arms
AnimeWolf2000 chapter 14 . 7/27
Will you ever make a sequel?
ChiakiAngel chapter 36 . 6/26
Great story! Really enjoyed such a different take on the Bleach universe. Thanks for the interesting read! :)
Kalexis2006 chapter 1 . 5/13
I've never read something like this befote. Very interesting. I like it :)
Kaylee chapter 43 . 3/18
I am absolutely loving these alternate openings, and this last one was an awesome one! i hope you keep going!
Spennig chapter 43 . 2/7
This story was great and the additional alternate parts are awesome.
alicia.jen.havens chapter 43 . 2/6
Loved the entire story, Excellent writing and clear character development. A definite must read,
alicia.jen.havens chapter 41 . 2/6
Go Ulquiorra, love how this beginning made him more approachable from the start.
alicia.jen.havens chapter 40 . 2/6
My Favorite period. The whole tribe there.
alicia.jen.havens chapter 39 . 2/6
Really liked this beginning!
FatesShadow83 chapter 43 . 1/30
Lovely!
xDarklightx chapter 43 . 1/30
I like it.
kenni-bun bun chapter 43 . 1/30
This was adorable and I love love loved the end! Ahhh and excited grimmjow
ytygr chapter 43 . 1/30
That was really sweet I likes Nel and Lily helping with the birthing by catching the babies.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 43 . 1/30
For a moment there, I was terrified that Grimm would jump onto the bed before he spotted the babies! Keep up the good work, dark
RainbowHunter chapter 4 . 1/16
Hello! I've had this story bookmarked for ages but have never got around to reading it! Finally, I've put some time aside to do so. And i'm really glad that I did. I must admit, I've never been a fan of Bleach yaoi if that makes sense. I have no idea why but we just never clicked. What interested me here was the mpreg. So i decided to give it a bash. From the comments you've made about my story, I kind of figured we have similar tastes regarding story content and character development etc. I may only be a couple of chapters in but I'm really enjoying it. The only thing stopping me from carrying on is the fact that I am on the very verge of falling asleep! (It's really late here in snowy UK).

I haven't watched or read Bleach for years! It used to be my absolute favourite thing on the planet! I've had to google some of the characters cause I couldnt remember who they were! How bad is that! But Ichigo and Grimmjow are like my two favs haha And i think the relationship you have written between them is really interesting. I like the fact that they arent in a 'relationship' per se and i'm looking forward to seeing how their 'relationship' progresses!

Thankyou for writing this! I'm looking forward to reading more : D