Reviews for Safe In My Arms
M-Angel 05 chapter 38 . 4/12
I like this beginning the most. I Noticed you didn't post the one with Shinji discovering him yet. Will you be? I would've liked to have seen Urahara discovering him too.
WriterFan4Life chapter 43 . 4/9
Great story! I loved the multiple alternate beginnings. Are there going to be more or is this story done?
YamiReigen chapter 43 . 3/22
The best stories always make you come back to read them all over again.

I'm glad to say that this is one of those stories.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 26 . 1/19
Whenever you bring up Kenpachi, I keep wondering if it might be possible for some of the Shinigami to have kids with the Espada. Also, what about Ichigo's human friends? Where are they in all of this?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 1/19
I have to wonder how Harribel will react to coming back and finding that Ichigo has sort of taken over her role as Beta Caretaker.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 1/18
I like that, as a hollow, the birth was more violent without a lot of tenderness. It suits them better.
pupstarstar chapter 43 . 11/26/2016
Nice!
Gazer chapter 43 . 11/9/2016
I love that you keep adding to this. How about one where they all find him a bit earlier (maybe under attack to justify all going?) and can help him through the whole labor like Starrk's? Or maybe do a sequel-ish chapter with one of the Visoreds getting pregnant and birthing. I vote for Shinji!
AnimeWolf2000 chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
In case you still didn't know baby lizards are called hatchlings
AnimeWolf2000 chapter 14 . 7/27/2016
Will you ever make a sequel?
ChiakiAngel chapter 36 . 6/26/2016
Great story! Really enjoyed such a different take on the Bleach universe. Thanks for the interesting read! :)
Kalexis2006 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
I've never read something like this befote. Very interesting. I like it :)
Kaylee chapter 43 . 3/18/2016
I am absolutely loving these alternate openings, and this last one was an awesome one! i hope you keep going!
Spennig chapter 43 . 2/7/2016
This story was great and the additional alternate parts are awesome.
alicia.jen.havens chapter 43 . 2/6/2016
Loved the entire story, Excellent writing and clear character development. A definite must read,