Reviews for North Star
Adele chapter 28 . 8/13
Just stumbled upon this story after several years of being away from the world of fanfic. I needed a trip/t'pol fix after rewatching the show and your writing has reminded me just how good good fanfiction can be. I hope you do continue as I am hopelessly hooked. Your characterisation seems spot on and the plot is truly enveloping. If you're unable to continue for any reason, is there any possibility of a short summary chapter for the loose ends? Even if it's just some trip and t'pol fluff based in your new mini universe? Thank you.
Alelou chapter 28 . 12/1/2015
Just popping to say I haven't forgotten that this story isn't finished, and hope to get back to it this winter. My apologies for the loooooong absence.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/10/2015
Can t wait for what's next.
trekkifulron chapter 28 . 6/24/2015
Wow great read so far hope it gets finished.
2Distracted chapter 28 . 12/28/2014
I can here dramatically ominous music here...
Dum dum dummmmmm...
2Distracted chapter 26 . 12/28/2014
Groan. Must it be a cliff hanger?
JK. : ) Very well-done with Koss. I enjoy it when Vulcans behave like Vulcans should.
prince-bishop chapter 28 . 8/2/2014
I really like this story, I hope you post another chapter soon.
ElvenCompanion chapter 28 . 7/30/2014
Love this story! Please keep going with it. I need to know why happens next. PLEASE keep going!
korben600 chapter 28 . 6/30/2014
I like this story, it provides a more positive alternate universe in which earth is destroyed, much better than that episode where Archer is amnesiac.
Bineshii chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
I like that you are showing the further development of the Expanse in what the conversion process would be. I never quite understood Archer's "death wish" behavior. I don't think a captain would sacrifice himself if he still had a crew to lead and a ship to manage. I see him getting his crew to safety and going down with his ship - not leaving his ship and crew and turning his leadership over to someone else.
Bineshii chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
I like that Trip does not yet know he is affected by the bond with T'Pol. It is natural and humorous that the local humans want to integrate him into their society. It makes me want to get back to my story about the Vahklas crashing on an M class world with a few hundred humans and Vulcans and having to build a mixed culture. It makes me want to write. But first I want to see what happens when T'Pol again arrives on this planet!
Bineshii chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Archer's reflections seem reasonable and haunting. The T'Pol and Mayweather discussion about authority was very good. I like your working with the 19th century culture and technology! That has always fascinated me - how you would have to back down in technology if you were stranded by a crashed starship on an earth-like planet with earth-like resouces and a small human population but none of the infrastructure of even our early 21st century.
Bineshii chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
The odds that the remaining humans will survive certainly increase with the Andorians and Vulcans helping. I like the sentiment of Archer's that "We're still their biggest threat." And that the humans have not changed much in attitude on this world with the Skagarans would seem about right. Lots of possibilities for this plot.
Bineshii chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I was waiting until this story was completed to read it, as I do with all serial stories. Otherwise, I lose track of the plot between installments. But 28 chapters seems like I will have quite a bit of it to enjoy even though it is not marked complete yet.

This diversion from canon has me intrigued. I just have to see where it goes.
4Bluetiger chapter 28 . 5/11/2014
My internet was down for almost a week and this chapter slipped past me. I'm catching up now. Poor Anna, her job is hard enough without all the prejudice and politics. I'm sure she will get totally fed up having to dance around all these attitudes.

I laughed out loud at Koss giving Trip that comprehensive evaluation as if he were a prize bull at a cattle show. At least Koss was certain that he was far superior to that poor human.

Masaro is going to be nothing but trouble. What a horrible place for a bigot to end up.

I hope that Trip handles the forge well, just so he can prove Koss wrong. (I know he won't, but I can dream).