Reviews for Meet The Warblers
AvrilLavigne339 chapter 12 . 1/1
Please continue this story
social bycott chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
I love this story I will appreciate it if you would continue this story
DanielleJM chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
This is so amazing! I fell in love with all those characters! I know it has been around a year, but I hope we get to find out what the revenge and its repercussions is soon :)
heyitsafrog chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
My favorite pairings in a beautifully written story. Spent at least 2 hours reading the whole thing. Obsessive. Hoping for the next chapter soon. :) :)
DreamWings231 chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
Update please! This story is wonderful and amazing! Please finish it!
Tess chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
Wow I've read this story for well over 3 hours and I hold no regrets. The way spread your words out on the page is amazing. I am in love with the characters. Jarlos are so cute and as are Klaine they just ARE - enough said. Now for the Kogan it is just extraordinary they so beautiful and so compatible to each other it's strange. They pretty much fallen for each other and I love where their story is going considering it kind of is the main story line. I also have so many questions that ihope will be answered like what happened with Kendall last year and why he seemingly has serious anger issues and also Logan what happened to him to be so afraid of Kurt ? i have few ideas but im sure yours are far better from what I've just wanted to show you my appriciating for this wonderful. And I wait anxiously for the next update I'm fair too involved and sucked into this Dalton world . So update soon!
DuckieLuver chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
Holy cow... I am so in love with this story! I've never really been in to cross overs before, but I love both these shows, and you capture all the characters perfectly! I cannot wait to see what happens!
ialmostdo chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
Not sure why I waited so long to read this story because it is absolutely fantastic! I really love how its a btr story set in the glee world and its just such an amazing read and I hope to read more soon!
DELETEDFORFOREVER chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
OMFG! Can't wait for thé next chapter! 3
KSchmidtluvr24 chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
I'm excited for Kogan, and the plan against Hawk; so update soon please.
carina24star chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
Oh my god you updated and it was amazing. The Jarlos was so sweet and I'm glad we were given more insight on Carlos and Jett . And Kendall, could he be even more in love? Anyways great tense moment at the end . Loved it! Can't wait for more!
Something Unpretty chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
YAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY!

Great chapter! Amazing, love the plot and such!

About my story I was telling you about... I decided to make some serious changes to it. Not a lot, but a good deal to the story.

Instead of adding the supernatural, I'm making it normal, though the love interests are gonna be the same. And Carlos' story will be much more sad than Logan's, who will at least have a slightly supporting family, though maybe I'll have him get kicked out for being gay eventually. I just know that Carlos will be adopted by the Mitchell family. Maybe Logan's dad will go against their sexuality, but not the mom. I'll figure it out soon, but I'm not gonna tell you! HAHAHAHAHH! Anyway...

I'll make it to where Carlos and Logan go to Dalton and meet Cam, Dak, Jett, Kurt, Blaine, Kendall, James, you know the deal with that. Only Carlos will force Logan to try out for the Warblers with him, but Logan will think he sucked and run, turning it into a Cinderella story when he drags Carlos with him. James will fall for Carlos, but Kendall will only be physically attracted to Logan until he gets to know him, and the only reason he wants to find out who they are is for the Warblers, at first. Then he'll find out more about them when he takes them out for ice cream to persuade them (read; Logan) to join the Warblers. That way, its still different than yours, plus the different plot.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I got some serious planning to do!
caitloveslogan chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
Yay I'm sooo happy you updated! XD
Loved the Jarlos in this chapter!

Can't wait for the next update! :)
Spice of Life chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
SO EXCITED YOU'RE UPDATING IM SCREAMING

I need to go back and re-read this one cuz it's been awhile and I totally forget what's happening but seriously...having Kogan and Klaine in one fic is like the goldmine of gay lovin'.
Something Unpretty chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
I know it probably takes a long time to write these awesome chapters, but please, for the sake of my insanity, HURRY UP!