Reviews for Bloodstained
ScorpioInDisguise chapter 31 . 6/30
I love this, so much! ;v; Also. I am hurting on the inside. How daRE.
But brilliant job! v
T-this is so sad! Ghirahim dies! But this story is so wonderful! Thank you for writing this! Groose II though...
Guest chapter 23 . 4/24/2015
And yes Spirit, what that other reveiwer had said about Fi's Gratitude, yes it is when Fi is drawn back into the Master Sword at the end of the game. Which, by the way, is very sad. And yes, I did find Mihra to be a very interesting villain. Or demon. A Temtation Demon. But I was very sad at the end of the story. Link found himself alone again. But all in all, it was a great story.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/22/2015
I really do like this chapter. At the end though, I felt a little gigglish, as in, I couldn't wait for the fight. I love action, mind you. Nothing thrills me more. And as for what you said about Link and Ghirahim going into a dungeon together, that reminded me about a picture that I'm doing. I'm just about to fight Lord Ghirahim in the Skyveiw Temple in my Skyward Sword game. I imagined what it would be like if they were friends and exploring a dungeon together. I am actually drawing a picture of Link fighting off a Deku Baba, and Ghirahim fighting off a Skulltula, back to back in the Skyveiw Temple. Both have determined looks. I actually might draw Ghirahim wearing his usual white jumpsuit, as I think he looks hot in it.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/22/2015
I loved that chapter. So exciting. I also loved the way you wrote out Ghirahim's and Mihra's fight. So exillerating. I have a Deviantart account and am watching you. Love your art. Always the best. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 4/22/2015
Mihra, as I've read, is just as dangerous as she is beautiful. I love her. Her character and personality. I've created a character similar, though she is also kinda like Ghirahim. Great job on Mihra.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
This story is very good and exciting. I love how, in this chapter, Ghirahim has fun instigating Link. And how it was funny when Link was walking across the tightrope. I could see how the Demon Lord would find that funny. And I think that Ghirahim is the most cutest villain in the Skyward Sword game. He's the only cute villain that I like. I don't mind Zelda that much, but she's not my favorite. I do, however, like the stories and pictures of GhirahimxLink. They're my most favorite couple. I have a Ghirahim poster. And I'm going to be him for Halloween this year. I think I can pull him off. I'm doing a Ghirahim story right now. Hope you are good and keep up the great work.
Twilit-Remlit chapter 31 . 1/18/2015
*Sees last updated was over a year ago* Why...? T.T

Such an amazing story.
Toasty chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Holy mother of god I am so in love with this chapter:O Did you create that back story about the blades? It was amazing! My heart is aching for Fi and Ghirahim. I'm so hooked on this story right now!
Toasty chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
God I've been desperate for ghiralink fanfiction and I'm liking this one so far! I can completely relate with you about falling in love with Ghirahim as a villain. The first time I saw him, I LOVED his drama and flairXD He is my absolute favorite LoZ villain to date! Can't wait to see what happens next!
OtakuDrag0n chapter 23 . 7/19/2014
I really enjoyed this story! Good job!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/3/2014
NOOOOoOoOoOOOoOOo Jesus Christ that's a horrible ending It's like you just threw it together at the last frikkin minute and didn't plan the story whatsoever
Guest chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
This story is really pretty awesome. One problem, though. Ghirahim's dialogue doesn't sound very dramatic anymore. He doesn't really sound like himself.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Wow jesus christ Ghirahim's past is going to make me cry. T.T
scarletruby2002 chapter 22 . 7/4/2014
This is the first story to make me cry so much.