Reviews for Suspension of Need
PotterPerfect 07 chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
This was absolutely perfect. God, why couldn't this have been canon! Haha, well anyway I loved it :) Great job!
bubbies chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Damn-what you do to me with your stories! That was intense! You have an incredible way of making a "short" story so meaty, so full of depth of emotion. I am enthralled.
DL11 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
And don't we all wish their NY trip had gone this way on the show? Well, it couldn't have gone exactly this way, because, hello? Network television! But you get my drift. And this is what I'll always love about fanfic...unlike the show, it always gives us what we want! Funny how it works out that way! But anyway, this story was just as hot as all of your others! Love in an elevator? Hell yes! So, so good. And I as much as I love rereading your existing stories, I do hope that you're working on new stuff as well. The Faberry fandom is missing your talent right now! You don't want to let us down, do you? ;) J/k But I do hope to hear more from you soon, no matter if it comes in the form of uploading more of the stories you've already finished or uploading something new. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!
f00f00 chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
:]
parisoriginal chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
WELP, I'll be in my bunk.
FaBAMF chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Wow... that is all, wow.
LetTheInkDry chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I like the style and flow of the chapter. I'm looking forward to reading the rest
broadwaybound2016 chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
OK HOLY SHIT HOTTEST FUCKING THING EVER! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I AM DOWN ON MY KNEES BEGGING YOU TO UPDATE ASAP!
Givit2me chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Sooo hot! Damn! Awesome!
RED TIGER SKUNK chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
awsome
Aly Berry chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Oh god... that was just WOW! I thought Quinn was teasing Rach all this time, but no! lol the bathroom part was imo fan-fucking-tastic as every Faberry scene in a bathroom.

God what a great update... can't wait for the next chapter and Nationals (I wanna know if Finn kisses Rach!)
kennedy ann chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Once again I am blown away. Thank god for well written smutty goodness.

-kennedy ann
Cassicio chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Hot and wonderful and... More please?
momo0424 chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Poor Rachel. She was on a slow burn all day. Well ever since Quinn came back to the room tipsy and got in bed with her. I love that Quinn caught Rachel in the bathroom lol. From the bathroom to elevator. That was some hot sex in that elevator! Can't wait to read the next one.
smartblonde317 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
haha now frankenteen cant have either girl because they dont want him. this is PRICELESS