Reviews for Bedtime
Nyuuuk chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I liked your description at the beginning, it created a very soothing atmosphere

I've always loved fluffy stories, and yours was adorable, I was smiling from the start to the end... -

Arthur's "And I'm not a cabbage" made me laugh... XD *is French*
LiechLiet chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Cute I love your fluff. I'm definitely looking forward to my request now ;D

By the way, I call my French parter 'chou' and she calls me 'sucette', which means lollipop. I have to tell her that 'chou' means creampuff!
Darkangel chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Aww this is a super cute fic but where it says 'doesn't not love me?' shouldn't it be 'doesn't love me?' sorry if i'm wrong but it sounds like it would make more sense.
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I don't think my title was that creative. I just read the story, and thought, "Oh, cute its time for Arthur to go to bed". And then you asked me what the title should be, and I thought,

"BedTimeBedtime. Hey that will make an unoriginal title. I'll just tell her that and she'll come up with a better idea." And then you were like, "OMG! That's like creative beyond belief! It will make such a perfect title!" And then I was like, "...Meh, whatever floats your boat." And then you were like, "I don't need a boat for floating." And then I was like, "Okay?"

And then you were like, "That never happened and you just made most of that up on the spot." And then I was like, "...Yeah, I''m guilty."

Anyway, great oneshot. I have no idea, what direction this review was going.