Reviews for Commandos: Behind the Lines
The Hazard chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
It seemed like a good start. I'd like to see you continue.
themandoguy chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
ok man its a good idea, for a story its a solid start. which is why im sorry but i have to do this. AE was never a clone designation CT(clone trooper) ARC (Advanced Recon Commando) RC (Republic Commando) never AE. its a DC-17 not a AC-17 (which BTW has a anti-armor attachment not artillery (thats more like the ATTE, which wasent TECHNICHALY artillery but you get the idea) there is no such thing as a mandalorian accent per say as mandalorian is a language and a idea, technachaly even a wookiee or a twilek can be mandalorians, though humans were most comon (added trivia first mandos were aliens). once again though good story otherwise, it is a nice take on clones, ill be watching to see if you update it, good luck.
ChaoticCrazy chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Great chapter, though the only thing I'd have a gripe against is the spelling, but then again I'm a grammar nut, and its only my opinion.

If you need OC's you can PM me for one of mine that I use for Star Wars fics, especially for the Clone Wars era.
Robertino chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
It was awesome and intense beginning. It grabbed me and pulled me in right from the start. I really felt like I was there, and the characters are likeable. Definetly keep going, I want to know if he makes it, if his training kicks in or if he goes into fright mode and goes bkank.