Reviews for And So I Thought I Knew You
owesomeava chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
Great chapter length! I love 13's charm and her short backstory. Mostly dialogue, which i like. i would love to hear more in-detail things about which doctor has which companions, I'm guessing 11 has Amy and Rory but does 12 or 13 have Zack and Brandi? and Who has archer and Liam again? That part is just a bit confusing. I love the story though! I absolutely cant wait to hear more!
owesomeava chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
very intense! I love the cliff hanger as well as the paragraph talking about paradox. It was so smart of you to re-write it 3 times! beautifully thought out, loved the dialogue. There could have been more dialogue and less writing at the beginning to make it more intriguing to me though. I love the introduction that pulls the reader in, and although I think that even though having a backstory for Zac and Brandi was a good idea, it could have been shorter. One last thing; I think instead of putting the DW divider thing you could put something like this:

10's POV

or whatever. All in all, loved the story! can't wait to read more!
TARDISdaughter chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
please update this is turing out to be very good
Shara Raizel chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
oh this story is simply MAD but i LOVE it! i like how you've made 12 and 13 doctor OCs - not to mention that 13 is a GINGER WOMAN! XD looking forward to reading more and hope that you update soon!
Angels have the Phonebox chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Ohhhh, can't wait to see how this plays out
PeltyraTheMage chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Very nice! Can't wait for the next chapter!
W.I.T.C.H.DoctorWhoRULEZ chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Love It! Even though you have characters that don't exist in the TV show its still pretty Amazing
lost in the sea chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
good chapter update soon :)
sashaxh chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Muhahaha... Sorry love for John SIMM and the new moriaty is clouding my mind (can't recall his name at this moment) lol