Reviews for Everything is relative
Thanks for the story !
It was, indeed ;D

***Pyrane***
MonkD.drgn chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
I can't believe I'm saying this but I think this might be the perfect ending, also I'd like to apologize as I have been known to get a little to invested in the stories I read and may have been harsh with my last review. Any this is definitely a good one and I'm very happy with it.
MonkD.drgn chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
Personally I'm not happy with this, it's good I'll give you that it's ridiculously well written. But that's besides the point because Darcy is being ridiculous, if you ask me and are you a girl because I can't see a guy writing this, if anybody is the bad guy here it's Loki's X fiancé whose name I can't pronounce in real life so I won't write down either. And I get that this is somewhat realistic ( if somewhat dramatic! ) but it this point in the story it's depressing as hell I hope that the ending is selling better than this because things were going so well and I really really like this one.
Annienygma chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Oh myyy..
Embers in the flames chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
Loved loved loved this story! And the ending was just brilliant! Thank you so much for writing this story!
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
LMAO I am loving this. Loki, imho (in my humble opinion), is not truly evil. But he's not truly good either. He just is and he let's his mind and emotions decide what he wants to do. Like in Thor 1 he let his jealousy, shock and disappointment and hurt over his discovery about his parentage (and sibling rivalry) take over.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
iInstead, the only thing that comes out of her mouth is, "fuck me."

The tall, black haired, green-eyed man in front of her grins. "I'm certain I already did."/i

*bursts out laughing* Love it! Let the utter humiliation of Darcy Lewis begin! *G*
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
Oh man, that was both awesome and sad. I really, really wanted them together...

but maybe you wrote a sequel? Off to check your profile.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
OMG, I love this fic.
jenefaner chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
well done! I love the chemistry between the main characters, the relationship of the group that reminds me so much of 'FRIENDS'. I would love to see this continued in a sequel!
arcangeldjr chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
That three way phone call is gold. ;D
Guest chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
loved it!
Harm Marie chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
Liked this.
mary-v chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
"No. No! Dude, that's just wrong. Who the hell likes super villains anyways? Superheroes are where it's at."

"They have no depth." Loki says.

"Who needs depth? They're comics!"

LOL yes. yes a thousand times yes, this is brilliant.

awesome fic! :D thanks for writing it, i thoroughly enjoyed it! :)