Reviews for The Past
starryeyes10 chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
great story
Ryan Wolfe chapter 7 . 10/8/2005
I love it! I loved the show,it sucked that it got cancelled *sobs* it was the only show that I really liked other then Degrassi..Never Mind..Great Fic!
TeacherTam chapter 7 . 4/30/2004
Oh, this is so well done. It's true-to-life, and true-to-Bosco. I'm impressed.
sarah chapter 7 . 3/31/2004
I loved your story! I think that it was very smart of you to dig into Bosco's background like that...it tells us a lot about him. I hope you are going to write more on this story...don't leave us hangin'!
Orison chapter 7 . 4/23/2003
Wow, another chapter! Love this story, and you write it extremely well. Can't wait for more, the bastard sure deserves a good punishment... :)

Loved the end with Rose trying to comfort both her sons.
Cosmic Castaway chapter 7 . 4/23/2003
I am so happy to see your continuing this, I LOVE THIS STORY, you don't see to many of these, and it's like, so different and so cool. So that means I need to see my chapter 8 thank you so much for finally going on with this story, I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER FINISH! (Grins) thanks so much made my day to read this!
Susan chapter 7 . 4/22/2003
wow. Excellent action sequence. Great writing. Poor Bosco. hee hee I'd love to see that scene of little boy knocking big man over!
ljae chapter 7 . 4/22/2003
aww this is soo good
Vanima Nwalmaer chapter 6 . 4/21/2003
Ur story is so good! Poor Bosco! I can't wait to read more! _
Orison chapter 6 . 4/21/2003
It's been a long time, huh? I'm SO happy you decided to continue with this story, I was afraid you wouldn't. Now please don't stop again, I want to know what happens next. Please... :)
Susan chapter 6 . 4/20/2003
Oh, no! Please let Rob and Dave and Bosco be ok...

How can you leave us hanging like that? ARGH! Next part better be coming soon!

Great post. Very evil of Bosco's dad. I so hope everything turns out alright in the end!
Cosmic Castaway chapter 6 . 4/20/2003
Now I hope the cops bloody ass shoots the man! How can you leave it here, you know this is like one of my favorite stories so that means I was 1. Very happy to see another chpater 2. That meant you were going to do more, so COME ON gimmie more ;) great job
VinDiesel-Xander chapter 6 . 4/20/2003
This is a great story. One thing though...its Mikey not Mickey.
faith-in-Faith chapter 6 . 4/20/2003
with this kind of cliffhanger you just have to get us the rest because otherwise you're in trouble :) Great chapter!
jimbosJS chapter 6 . 4/20/2003
YOU CANT LEAVE US HANGING THERE! Update soon please!