Reviews for A Man of Fine Sense
deeedeee chapter 1 . 2/15
Yaaaasss she is a treat! reading this is a treat too. So indulgent. Luscious. Deliciously smutty. So much cunnilingus... Yeeeessss... well done!
Tammy333 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This was so sexy! I loved the part where he coaxed her to his room the night of the linens being changed, so that her scent would be on his pillow for the entire week...what a sweet thought. Thanks!
ellie987 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This is just perfect! I think describing Charles as a man of fine sense is very very fitting. His portrayal is great. I like the thought of him as the "stage manager" at Downton, but I like even more the way he experiences life and Elsie through his senses. I really don't know which one I like the best. Probably hearing...or sight. But I love them all, also because they clearly show the love and the passion he feels for her, after all these years, and gives us a different image of Elsie, one he only knows.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
As always a lovely story and such delicious details!
Maple Fay chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Oh, brilliant! I knew Charles Carson had to be hiding a rather sensual soul under his professional exterior: and I'm glad to be proven right!

This was beautifully done. Elsie deserves all the appreciation in the world!
onmyside chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
"he'd seen masterpieces in some of the finest homes of Great Britain, but none compared to her."

So wonderfully written! I love the comparisons you make. Elsie as a masterpiece, the finest thing in his life, the most perfect person. It makes me go "oooohhh" can I have someone like Charles, too? Too bad they are just fictional characters.
18tilIdie chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I'm so ecstatically happy with this story, the second beautiful one I wake up to. Now I definitely can't get up! It is excellently written and am I especially touched with your approach which highlights the pleasures he can get out of this life rather then the longings for something else which is truer to character from the series. Beautiful ! I'm especially sensitive to this part as it is rarely mentioned in other fictions, yet is something which always struck me and attracted me about Elsie Hughes walking the house and its many corridors :

"... there was the soft jingle of the keys at her waist which always alerted him of her approach. This sound was always followed by the swishing of her skirts which he knew flowed around her strong, shapely legs. Her voice could assault his ear as she was scolding him or caress it with a gentle lilt as she teased him..."

The rest is beautiful too. Just go on, continue to please us with such enticing prose! Thank you.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Wow, absolutely incredible: beautiful, romantic, and very sensual! I would love to see a companion piece using the senses and how Elsie sees Charles. hint hint! Definitely one of my favorite stories so far!
Batwings79 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Very fine indeed! Again, I want to know where I can get a Charles Carson of my own so that he can discover and explore all those nuances about me...LOL! I especially loved the descriptions of her hair and her grey-green eyes...very poetic. Oh! And his descriptions of the 'melodies' of her voice, the little sweet nothings and urgings that she would whisper to him in her excitement. Very sexy! I wonder what Elsie's view of Charles would be after 20 years? More, Please! ;-)