Reviews for The Mouse and the Spider
hello dear,
Honestly, i love this story.
whenever i read a long ff, i always take break every few paragraphs(getting bored) , and pick it up again after a few hours, days or even weeks. But this, god, i love this, i love how you write, i dont really know much about acd sherlock canons but this story here makes me want to believe this is the canon side of moriarty.

im almost at the end, im going to read the sequel too!

love~
ravenwholock chapter 25 . 8/23
you can't help but love molly when she gets stubborn, and ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE great touch
ravenwholock chapter 19 . 8/23
now this war is exciting
ravenwholock chapter 18 . 8/23
oh that's just brilliant bringing Victorian james to this game.
irene and jim convo priceless
ravenwholock chapter 17 . 8/23
well jim is too adorable and molly well i don't know what to say
ravenwholock chapter 12 . 8/23
"because i told them my name"
their convo sounds like a parent scolding a spoiled brat.
well that's jim for you
ravenwholock chapter 9 . 8/23
you know i am really excited to know this 'trusted source' and moran, yup excited to see him enter the game. i have always found jim interesting, god knows other people find it a bit wrong(don't know why). i even thought sherlock was a bit too stupid to fall for the classic damsel in distress thing. but molly i find her refreshing and the dynmic you have shown between jim and molly is fascinating.
qer chapter 31 . 4/29
they say reviewing just too many times is annoying and you know what is said about them...sorry
qer chapter 30 . 4/29
i don't know(even imagine) what this story will come to at the end and i don't know(couldn't close any chapter really) when you finished it but STILL DON'T WANT IT TO HAVE ANY END. ANY END.
qer chapter 26 . 4/28
still reading your story even on a five minute wait to an appointment after a whole day of non-blinking reading because really time is not to be wasted just waiting...(excuses, excuses)
qer chapter 24 . 4/28
female mostly(male at times(female really))
qer chapter 22 . 4/28
how long-the perfect amount of time for one to drive self crazy between rushing to next chapter and dying to read every adorable word you put in this very adorable story
qer chapter 17 . 4/28
I came to adore your notes and adorable mistakes. I adore you. I just do. Now you know I do.
asdf chapter 3 . 1/6
Hey I really like how this chapter was structured! Nice touch. Poor Molly.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/6/2015