Reviews for The Mouse and the Spider
Well. This was a fun ride. Plot holes abounded, but it was fun. Jim and Molly were remarkably in character. So thanks for this.
Ha...that really isn't how cryptography works, at all. Hacking isn't accomplished via one fancy equation. And if it was, the equation would have variables in it, not just numbers.

Why would James put his equation on the board for his students to see? Clearly he would never want to share it with anyone, certainly not undergraduate students.

I like your story, I truly do, but the plot holes are enormous and innumerable.
StellasArtemis chapter 40 . 4/2
This was a lot different than what I usualy read (sherlollian here hello) but I was drawn to this story because it had everything I didn't know I ever wanted. Amazing story so thank you!
A'Comma chapter 40 . 2/5
You've made me fall in love with Jim and Molly. T_T Thank you so much! Much appreciated!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 4 . 1/18
I love the little reference there tying in with the pool scene, where Molly thinks what people do is live and she's telling the person who thinks what they do is die. It's just a nice little nudge. Great writing, I love it.
Oh god no more Irene...
Guest chapter 36 . 9/14/2016
hello dear,
Honestly, i love this story.
whenever i read a long ff, i always take break every few paragraphs(getting bored) , and pick it up again after a few hours, days or even weeks. But this, god, i love this, i love how you write, i dont really know much about acd sherlock canons but this story here makes me want to believe this is the canon side of moriarty.

im almost at the end, im going to read the sequel too!

love~
ravenwholock chapter 25 . 8/23/2016
you can't help but love molly when she gets stubborn, and ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE great touch
ravenwholock chapter 19 . 8/23/2016
now this war is exciting
ravenwholock chapter 18 . 8/23/2016
oh that's just brilliant bringing Victorian james to this game.
irene and jim convo priceless
ravenwholock chapter 17 . 8/23/2016
well jim is too adorable and molly well i don't know what to say
ravenwholock chapter 12 . 8/23/2016
"because i told them my name"
their convo sounds like a parent scolding a spoiled brat.
well that's jim for you
ravenwholock chapter 9 . 8/23/2016
you know i am really excited to know this 'trusted source' and moran, yup excited to see him enter the game. i have always found jim interesting, god knows other people find it a bit wrong(don't know why). i even thought sherlock was a bit too stupid to fall for the classic damsel in distress thing. but molly i find her refreshing and the dynmic you have shown between jim and molly is fascinating.
unaegi chapter 31 . 4/29/2016
they say reviewing just too many times is annoying and you know what is said about them...sorry
unaegi chapter 30 . 4/29/2016
i don't know(even imagine) what this story will come to at the end and i don't know(couldn't close any chapter really) when you finished it but STILL DON'T WANT IT TO HAVE ANY END. ANY END.