Reviews for Beastly Possession
DevilKingCrimson chapter 15 . 7/10
Good it was awesome. But I was a bit pissed that I thought for a minute you actually killed them, but didn't.
AlicesVoices chapter 37 . 6/6
Wow just wow. Just finished reading this entire story and it was great tge moments when discribing lucys or any characters fears had my spine tingling my breath hitching and goose bumps raising. The discriptions of yhe gore were entrancing and being a hopeful nurse intriguing yet mortifying at the same time. However i have one complaint, the use of nakama instaid of friends felt out of place to me and kinda jarring making me lose the feeling of the story slightly only r
To be pulled back in with the next few lines. I know it means friends but to any one who doesn't would be left confused and it would be way more off putying. Besides that one thing though no complaints here that was an amazing ride from begining yp end with some truely terrifying moments and some amzing heartfelt emotional ones. Great work. And yes i relise im reading this 4 year after it was completed.
Brianna Stonelock chapter 13 . 5/23
Oh my goodness... he just fucked a sheep! A FUCKING SHEEP!
Yume no Ame chapter 32 . 5/16
the April fool's day chapter was actually not that bad of an ending.
DevilKingCrimson chapter 12 . 4/14
Laxus made a mistake pissing Gildarts off. I love the ending, keep going.
Rose Sama chapter 5 . 3/10
None of this has made me sick or scared at all, if you want something terrifying and sad within the Fairy Tail fandom, then read Animal...that made me ball!
DevilKingCrimson chapter 11 . 3/9
Looking forward more of the Dragon Slayer OC.
DevilKingCrimson chapter 4 . 3/4
I am truly hoping you aren't gonna have Lisanna as the Beast, cause I am tired of having those kind of stories. :(
DevilKingCrimson chapter 2 . 3/4
Interesting story so far. I love it.
MaraDragneel3113 chapter 37 . 2/27
This was a great story I loved it!
CelticHeart13 chapter 37 . 1/24
I fucking looooooooooved this story!
sondowth chapter 32 . 12/27/2017
Nice R. L. Stine twist as the April's Fool's joke.
DevilKingCrimson chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
The beginning was exciting, looking forward to more.
E.N.D chapter 37 . 10/22/2017
I witnessed first-hand Igneel's death. And I love Wendy.
E.N.D chapter 36 . 10/22/2017
I wouldn't buy condoms I don't go around having sex with everyone like Loke does!
1,587 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »