Reviews for Beastly Possession
Azrakatz chapter 4 . 9/23
Dear Gajeel:
Not all women are neat freaks. I'm a girl and my place looks like it's been bombed.
LoubaTotoaygo chapter 13 . 9/15
Ok so, I am enjoying this story so far. You write really well. But I think this scene went a little too far. Once again, good story so far, excellent writing, this bit was too much.
DarkScarletMoon chapter 15 . 8/15
Dude that made my heart convols shit
taniheart chapter 37 . 8/13
This was a lovely experience reading it.
TheShipper4Lyfe chapter 32 . 8/2
OMG you got me good. I freaked out even though it says 27 chapters, lol!
awesome story btw please dont have natsu fucking anymore sheep please thou. i think i barfed internally :p
I really enjoyed this! A good story with an interesting atmosphere. BTW my name is Marlena XD. This is the first story I've read with a character who shares my name and I was yaaaaay I died. Lol, loved this story.
T.
KanekiErenLevi4eva chapter 29 . 5/16
It's pronounced Frosch. Not Frosh. Make sure to fit the 'C' in
bowlalie chapter 37 . 4/29
Read through most of your stories and they are so good! very imersive and not OOC even with the direction of the plot (imo). This story has to be one of my favourite NaLu fics. Your breakdown of the dragon and the human side of Natsu was a very interesting perspective indeed. Looking forwards to more!
suavespanol chapter 1 . 4/4
Happy not liking fish cold? Now, there's definitely something wrong
Insomniac Tiger chapter 37 . 3/29
Sat down and read the whole story in one sitting. So addictive. Absolutely fantastic. I know I will be rereading this many times in the future.
JayJayLovesAnime chapter 32 . 2/1
Chapter 32 has me in tears! I can't stop laughing! Someone help me I'm in pain!
SPOILER chapter 1 . 1/30
Have you seen the new chapters of the manga? Cause they were talking bout dragon seed and all I could think of was this fic. It's like you predicted it! I'm just in awe cause this is one of my favourite fics and it makes me happy that something is canon!
DamnyouSenpai chapter 37 . 12/27/2016
I love this story it's so well written and has a rich plot, the only criticism I have and I do apologize for making it is that diamonds are know to reflect light giving off a sparkling light as opposed to refracting the light like cubic zirconium
foxesandflowers chapter 32 . 12/24/2016
okay but seriously this chappie gave me a heart attack
1,539 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »