Reviews for Come What May
This is just the best!
Hfehnhjhh chapter 37 . 5/9/2014
Woods...
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
what chapter are Melody and Mactavish reunited?
18374239829454523 chapter 48 . 10/29/2012
Aww, this is the ending of a legendary trilogy. I will miss those series, a lot. I am glad that after everything they've went through, they will finally have a happy and normal life. I absolutely adore those stories :)
Queenkhs chapter 47 . 10/5/2012
Hah its about time. Jk lol. I know how it is with writers block, and I'm so busy now I don't even have time for my story but I will make time soon. But onto your fabulous story, I love how you had a year jump you made things clear and not confusing with the year jump. I like how you opened with a happy scene, I could just imagine it in my head. But I was like all awwww when Frost and Diamond had there moment, I love how you put them together. And the kids playing and such gave the chapter a really good mood. Im glad to see you writing again and hopefully I will be soon.
soawesome13 chapter 47 . 10/5/2012
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAY! A NEW CHAPTER! I was about to spam your mail with a bunch of long nonsense sentences so you would update faster,and BAM! An update! It's LEGEN...WAIT-FOR-IT...DARY! But, is this the end? 'Cause i just watched the most heartbreaking episode of Glee, and if this is the end, i'm going to have a heartattack!
Anonny chapter 46 . 7/21/2012
Please tell me this "story" (if you can call something with a lack of decent plot and characters with actual personality a story) is almost over, and when it is done, you'll stop milking this blasphemy to literature til kingdom come.
Queenkhs chapter 46 . 7/20/2012
Your not the only lazy bum, I haven't been writing that much either lately. But I'm guessing its your birthday so Happy Birthday. And now on to the story.

I can't believe how awesome you still are with chaneling Diamond, she 100% what I would made her ought to be. And this whole chapter made my heart stop; first the tension in the first part with Ghost. I honestly started laughing when Blake snapped at him and called him a Jackass, haha. Couldnt stop laughing. And you are so detailed this might of been your best chapter yet. Every word in this chapter felt so tense and I was actually in the room with them. Or as if I was watching it as a movie, so overall very detailed throughout the chapter. And I could feel the tenseness between Melody and the group, it felt as if it was Melody's death all of again but a different tense and sadness, which is good you changed the mood of Melodys death from your first story from now. And all I was saying when MacTavish grabbbed Beckham is, you crazy Scotsman. Lol. If Beckham does live that would be a happy ending but if does not, not all stories have happy ending mostly when you live in the world of COD.

So overall this was another flawless chapter. And cant wait for the next one. So update when you can.
Queenkhs chapter 45 . 7/3/2012
No. No. No. No. No. No. NO! Beckham! I have to say I did not know this. was coming . I truly thought jenna would die along with diamond and Anna but not Beckham. is truly sad after all of that they find him dead. But great keeping your readers on there toes expecting one thing then pop goes the weasel they get surprised. But I love you kept it so tense in the beginning honestly my heart was beating through my ears with a the tensness between the two characters. But all I have to say I'm happy Jenna is dead sad that Beckham is, but now I can't wait to find out everyone's reaction. Like ghost reaction to Anna and everyone's reaction to finding Beckham dead. So update when you can hopefully soon but no rush.
18374239829454523 chapter 45 . 7/3/2012
Woah. I have no other words. I loved this chapter soo much and i liked how you kept the ending realistic. Great chapter as always :)
Queenkhs chapter 44 . 7/1/2012
Sorry it been long for me to review, I always want to get to it but always busy. Sorry. So onto the story, I gotta say the years haven't been kind to MacTavish. He has broken down for his badass soldier to easily crier. Lol. But I like the part where we got to go into MacTavish's true thoughts and how he was truly feeling, I like how you kept his feelings real and not so fake like not have him to dramatically sad or over cold you had him just right, how I would think he would be.

Onto Diamond and Jenna, OMG! How could you leave us again with a cliffhanger, OMG now I'm questioning if happens or that happens...OMG Ugh. I'm just so priceless when it comes to this part, I'm life biting my nails hoping Diamond didn't die and hopefully Jenna did. OMG is all I can say when it comes to that part.

But anyway, you such a spectacular job with this chapter, I can not wait till the next update now.
Queenkhs chapter 43 . 6/23/2012
OMG! How could you leave me with a such a cliffhanger. I gotta say Jenna is one crazy bitch, like phsyco crazy. She acting the way she didnt want to act toward Kyle in the first probably even worse. And i just awed at the part with Frost and Diamond and laughed at Diamonds threats to Ghost and Blake. I swear i couldnt write it better myself when it comes to her threats to people. Lol. Now all im wondering is what happen to Anna, its like come on! Ghost is like right there. It like ah man Ghost you a minute to late. Which leads me to think now if Anna dies which I hope now, what will happen to Avery? Omg so many questions you need to answer quick with another update. So update when you hopefully soon.
thetacotruckofdoom chapter 43 . 6/22/2012
That chapter was epic! I can't wait for the next one to come but cliffhanger makes me sad. *throws cliffhanger off of cliff with the help of lolcatz* Yay! We did it!
Queenkhs chapter 42 . 6/14/2012
It's not crappy, all of your chapters are better then the last. Just so eager about the next chapter now, you literally have me on my toes.

I have a feeling that Jenna would kill Kyle, because her crazy ass self knowing her she would. Even though in the beginning she wanted to keep Kyle safe and keep him away from the life style she had. Which she failed at that, she dug him into another life style probably worse. I don't think Kyle will get help with his wounds, but I think Task Force might find him and help if they get there in time. I think they are taking Beckham to probably another place, for the Task Force not to find him so it's now gonna be like a game of hide or go seek or something like that. I think Anna might be tested with the Nova gas, and Jenna will want to see if it will work; hopefully Task Force finds her in time before anything serious happens to her or the gas kills her. Like I said before I hope Task Force will get there in time to save Beckham and Anna before any real damage comes to them.

My favorite part would have to be, when Kyle saw Anna hooked up to all of the things and he tried to stop Jenna. You could tell he was finally ready to go against his mother, but he still not there yet. I think he might kill his own mother in the end to stop the madness.

So overall another perfect chapter, can't wait till the next one. but Update when you can.
18374239829454523 chapter 42 . 6/13/2012
OMG, Jenna is trying Nova 6 on Anna and Beckham! How dare she? The Task Force needs to save them, and poor Kyle! I don't think that Jenna will actually kill her only son. But if she will, I must admit that she has big issues.

An amazing update, as always. Keep up the good work!