Reviews for because their isn't enough love for this paring
TheOnyxSnake chapter 5 . 11/22
When will you update?
hieveryone101 chapter 2 . 11/21
Your getting lazy with the way your writing. I can barely fallow what one person is saying to what the next person is saying. Can you please leave distinct spaces so it will be easer to read like you did in the first chapter? Please? I do like the story but I know a lot more people will read it if it is done like the first chapter.
Yume Saint-Clair chapter 5 . 11/14
Thank you for your support to my country.

No matter what city in France we are all very shocked.
Ginno Hoshi chapter 4 . 10/7
This is soooo good, why did you stop. Waaaaa~!
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 9/5
Will Harry be with both Sebastian and Claude or will he just be with Sebastian? It is great to see him show the others that he is not weak.
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 9/5
Hopefully it is Sebastian who helped him. At least the kidnappers will be destroyed.
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 9/5
Why is Claude so interested in Harry and why did the dog try and attack him.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 3/3
Wonder if Sebastian suspects that Harry is actually a human and that he may be like him?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Do you hate capitals or something?
fandomenforcer chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
When Sebastian was shot I freaked. Then he pops back up says his outfit is ruined then twist the son of ... arm.
TheForeverAlonePanda chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
0.0 Boodiful :D !
Paxloria chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
You might want to edit & proof-read this chapter. it would also improve if the layout of the text looked more like the previous chapter.
I note that Ciel wasn't allergic to Harry's cat fur.
sing-to-the-moon chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Your story is interesting and has loads of potential. I wanted to point out that when starting the dialogue for different characters you should start a new line; it makes for an easier read.
Anyhow, I'm going to keep reading, so keep on writing! :)
god of all chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »