Reviews for because their isn't enough love for this paring
Ginno Hoshi chapter 2 . 9/7
I love the plot...I really really do, but you think about us readers a bit. I understand that when you read this, everything comes to you perfectly, but to some (maybe most) of us are left to choppy waves.
You write this as though you are rushed most the time, with your either detailed and barely brushed details it is hard to grasp the full image. You also seem to be condensing everything.
Your POV are also brought to a bad light with your rushed style. Most of it seems to be repeated intead of linked and infused with each POV's personality. It almost seemed like the characters were playing telepone with bits and pieces missing or mixed. While Harry finding someone to confide in cute...can you really see Harry laying down and just spewing his life story? I understand OOC but you kept everything the same in the books, just changing his "happily ever after" with Ginny for this right? If so, then remember, Harry hardly confided with Ron and Mione, why would he confide with complete stangers? How much of Sebastion and Claude's personality are you planning on changing? Can you see them easily accepting their emotions without being the least suspious of what they're feeling?

This is not to feel as an attack. I am sorry if you feel that way and can see how it could be percieved as such but seeing this story that has so much potential be so hard to read and rushed... I believe stories to either gems or desserts, they need to be polished and decorated with love, care, patience, and time before it can truly be admired or enjoyed.
Darkhellia chapter 1 . 8/30
Dear Lord, this fiction is a train wreck of grammatical errors, spelling errors, punctuation errors, and spacing issues. This story's premise is good but the execution is appalling to say the least, on top of turning Harry into a Mary Sue based character you also have not researched the Black Butler anime or manga well. Pluto in the anime dies at the end of season 1 before Ciel and Sebastian meet Aloise and Claude in season 2. Also switching point of views the way you are is nonsensical and confusing, either have the story told from 3rd person view or from Harry's perspective with small flashes or whole chapters dedicated to another character's perspective or don't have point of view changes at all. This story looks like it was written by an uneducated toddler and I have seen and read stories by toddlers that turned out better than a fan-girl's mess of a fiction. Either delete this mess of a fiction or get yourself a beta editor who can help you write your story better and in a way that will actually entertain your readers and not confuse the fuck out of them.
zimirken50 chapter 5 . 5/17
Will there be another chapter soon?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
Will you post a new chapter soon?
tamashiyuki chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
Very goooooooooood!
Be continued?
TheOnyxSnake chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
Claude/Harry/sebby-chan
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
When will you update?
hieveryone101 chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
Your getting lazy with the way your writing. I can barely fallow what one person is saying to what the next person is saying. Can you please leave distinct spaces so it will be easer to read like you did in the first chapter? Please? I do like the story but I know a lot more people will read it if it is done like the first chapter.
Yume Saint-Clair chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
Thank you for your support to my country.

No matter what city in France we are all very shocked.
Ginno Hoshi chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
This is soooo good, why did you stop. Waaaaa~!
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 9/5/2015
Will Harry be with both Sebastian and Claude or will he just be with Sebastian? It is great to see him show the others that he is not weak.
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
Hopefully it is Sebastian who helped him. At least the kidnappers will be destroyed.
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
Why is Claude so interested in Harry and why did the dog try and attack him.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Wonder if Sebastian suspects that Harry is actually a human and that he may be like him?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Do you hate capitals or something?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »