Reviews for For the Sake of a Smuggler's Heart
Lady Larka chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That name... yur right. If they named the dude, i think thats what they would name him... Can i use that?
ANYWAY: Awesome oneshot, leaves me hungry for more. apparently smuggler dont have that many fans, He needs more; SPREAD THE SMUG!
Magic Of Every Kind chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This is so sweet! I love the idea of the Smuggler having someone...good job! And I like the way you made her an insect rather than a mammal...who said interspecies romances never worked? I'd ask you to continue, you could write up their whole back story into some epic adventure/sci-fi/romance...but it seems like you're set on a one-shot. But just so you know, I'd totally read it if you changed your mind!

Also, because I'm a bit of a stickler for this kind of thing, may I recommend rereading through your work? You've got some great vocab here...but there is the odd spelling mistake that can ruin the moment (for me, at least). Sorry, just thought I'd point that out! Well done, though :)
RobotAuction chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Awesome work! 8DDDD

I have NEVERRRR read a smuggler story xD SO this was epicly great c: 3 I liked how you merged your character into the story 8D AND she sounded like a good character c

OOHOHOH...I see my name xD HAHAHAA! Hakuna matata! Your stuff is GOOD - KEEP IT UP WOMAN C8