Reviews for In the Trenches
Sheytune chapter 29 . 4/8/2012
The thing with Brennan is that she never considers whether it's be truthful or to be kind - she values the truth so highly that she can't understand that not everyone wants the truth at all costs. I'm actually kind of surprised the incident with the soldiers didn't end badly.
It's always me chapter 30 . 4/8/2012
I really enjoyed the ending. I wish you could have countinued it until she met the rest of the team.
CrAzYbutLoVaBlE chapter 29 . 4/7/2012
Loved your last 2 chapters! I like how you added when micheal stires said " we tell the truth. We do not flinch"

I couldnt stand to go on digs if i had seen what brennan had. Cant wait for tomorrow!
It's always me chapter 29 . 4/7/2012
I am simply estatic for tomorrow.
Impossible-Twins chapter 28 . 4/7/2012
Can't wait for her to prove him wrong!
It's always me chapter 28 . 4/6/2012
I love this story. You use very big word and i have to use my dictionary to find out what they mean,And i love it..
CrAzYbutLoVaBlE chapter 27 . 4/6/2012
Sorry i havent reviewed lately, ive been drowning in work lately. I like the heather part of the story. And how brennan is so academically advanced. The part about Russ calling was good, too. I cant wait for your next chapter. And no one messes with brennan.
Sheytune chapter 27 . 4/6/2012
From beginner karate to teaching karate. Such an overachiever. :)

It feels like she just makes the assumption that people don't like her, and is surprised when they do.
Sheytune chapter 26 . 4/6/2012
Ouch on the birthday phone calls. This sounds like Russ - I don't think he realized how much it would hurt her when he left.
iridescentZEN chapter 27 . 4/5/2012
This is such a wonderful story. Seriously, it is a triumph of character study.
bluemuriel chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
I have been meaning to review this for ages. Because I don't know how you did it. The teen devotional scene? Wow. It was clear how scary and creepy it was for Brennan, yet most of the kids thought they were doing the right thing. John was too in-your-face, but you could see how Sarah thought it was divine power that made her 'shake and cry and everything.' It's just sad, how they could misunderstand so much.

"They thought she was the cause of her own loneliness." So painful!

After this whole scene, no wonder Brennan is so critical of religion.
ProfeJMarie chapter 26 . 4/5/2012
Well, at least he is persistent... but surely he already knows that his sister will always win in a battle of wills?

I'm kind ticked off that a mob (albeit a small one) can fling Brennan's door open and refuse to leave and yet Brennan is the one in trouble. I mean, obviously I understand the annoyance, but boo on the RA and security. Poor Brennan catches so few social breaks (especially considering the previous chapter, too - although I liked her running partner).
razztaztic chapter 25 . 4/3/2012
I ***LOVE*** "Somewhere in Time." It's one of my favorite movies and no one ever remembers it! It's a little bittersweet hearing Reeve talked about when we know what happened to him. :-(
bailey80 chapter 24 . 4/3/2012
I've been getting caught up on your story. You have done such a wonderful job telling Brennan's life through this period. I loved the touch of adding Max Brennan lingering in the shadows at her graduation ceremony. Amazing story, I've loved every bit of it!
Impossible-Twins chapter 25 . 4/3/2012
Can't ever imagine spending Christmas alone!
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »