Reviews for In A Heartbeat
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Love it. Thanks for sharing:)
thisoldporcelaincoffeeshop chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Ohmygosh I have read this story like twenty bazillion times and it gets better and better each time. I just love this story so much, and I'd like to think this is what happened after. And the part about Blaine being all handsy when intoxicated in some sort of way is so true, and it made the story just wonderful. I love this, it's perfect, and by far my favorite fic of all time, hands down.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This is lovely. Love the boys. Love the story.
MidgardianMarauder chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This is such a head canon for me. Yes. Yes. Yes. Flawless.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
That was so sweet! Loved it!

You might want to clarify in your summary, though, that you're talking about the MJ episode because I thought you were talking about First TIme. But still, absolutely amazing! :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
That was a great story! It was so sweet, and beautiful, i loved it :)
Malfry chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable ending see I wish the show would have adorable Klaine moments like that! Not the M rated stuff, but the sweet sayings that they say!
acciodoublestuff0202 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Wheeeee I've been waiting for someone to write this story since I saw the episode(: thank youuuuuu
Be My Master chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
d'awwww! That's so cute! I wish that they had moments like this in the show, that would just make my day. No, that would make my forever.
GirlinTheCafe chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
So sweet and cute
bookworm134 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
So sweet and sooo hot! More scenes would be lovely..:)

Keep up the amazing work
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
BOYS! I love this.
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I love subtle observations like this. They make your writing special:

"The shock on Kurt's face makes Blaine's momentary pleasure dissolve and he's pouting and apologizing again."
Sid chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I thought it said "sexting" fic, not "sexing". Sigh, there's never enough sexting fics. This was adorable tho.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Awww, I like this- I'd be convinced that this is TOTALLY what happens after Finn and Rachel leave, except I think Blaine would be too drugged up to have sex with Kurt properly! But I guess a BJ makes sense...just not actual intercourse. Which you didn't do, so all is well! lol.