Reviews for OneTwo Fingers
Please please continue! I love it - so sad but so interesting!
lizzievee chapter 15 . 7/13
Poor Gibbs will have his hands full, but I truely believe that "his" Tony will be back!
Rosiesmomma4 chapter 15 . 7/12
If I had six kids, I would be asking for sedation after the delivery. Just saying, a few months, er week, er days in bed with room service sounds mighty nice. On the other hand, I bet she is just beautiful, and can't wait to see how the other kids react to meeting Maddylynn.
DS2010 chapter 15 . 7/12
Interesting the different stages Tony is showing. I had to love him being there for the birth. With all the grossness and everything, and hurting like a - as Tony almost said.
DS2010 chapter 14 . 7/5
At least Tony is trying and hopefully more of his memories will come back and he will continue to age
lizzievee chapter 14 . 7/5
I hope Gibbs gets his real Tony back!
kwittbugginme chapter 13 . 6/5
This is the most awesome story I've read in a long time. You're doing an excellent job. I just found it and I'm glad I started reading it from the beginning.
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story.
Kris
DS2010 chapter 13 . 6/5
Loving all the surprising improvements in Tony. Looks like his brain is in the process of rewiring. Who would have thought a DiNozzo brain can reboot!
Rosiesmomma4 chapter 13 . 6/5
Oh, I'm so happy Tony is making progress moving in the right direction, and I'm sure Jethro is very pleased, too. I know they both will be glad when the potty training stage is passed, and Tony can be more independent in personal hygiene matters. Hopefully his fear of the bathroom will be more manageable as he progresses agewise.
Rosiesmomma4 chapter 12 . 6/2
Poor Gibbs, I'm exhausted just reading about his day. I remember the 'joy' of a sick kid while pregnant, but fortunately didn't have a whole houseful at the time, just one. And he's right about the kitty issue, poor cat would run far away just for some peace and quiet.
DS2010 chapter 12 . 6/2
Boy is Gibbs having a day. Looks like Tony is remembering the abuse his parents laid on him as a child. Kind of sad.
DS2010 chapter 11 . 5/30
boy does Gibbs have his hands full!
Rose Malmaison chapter 10 . 5/16
I can't blame Gibbs for crying...this whole situation is tough on him. He has lost his partner and he must be feeling some kind of grief as well as loss. I don't know if you are heading this way, but I sincerely hope that Tony grows into an adult mentally, even if he still retains some issues from having TBI, such as emotional outbursts, problems with indecision, etc. I did like the 'obviously not a sleepy bunny'
Rose Malmaison chapter 3 . 5/16
All I can say is, poor Tony, losing his mother and, on some level, comprehending she's gone,mat that age. And, of course, poor Gibbs, having to deal with all this. It's gonna be tough!
Rosiesmomma4 chapter 10 . 5/9
Ah yes, the 'anniversary present' that keeps on giving. Got one of those myself, only she's 29 last Valentines Day. Yes, someone was too cheap to get me a card for 1) our anniversary, 2) our son's first Mother's Day and the following year's Valentine's gift arrived 2 1/2 weeks late, just to be born on the day.