Reviews for OneTwo Fingers
Rosiesmomma4 chapter 17 . 8/24
I understand the confusion Tony and Gibbs feel. They know they are lovers, now, but they are still struggling with a parent/child like relationship. It makes me sad because it reminded me of the pain my friend felt as her husband suffered from dementia and lost his identity before he died. She was able to change from wife to caregiver, but it made her uncomfortable when he still had romantic feelings for her while she felt more maternal towards him due to the personal level of care needed.
DS2010 chapter 17 . 8/24
Looks like Tony's brain is reprogramming itself. Kind of nice he is remembering things, including those boy things... LOL
Rosiesmomma4 chapter 16 . 8/12
Poor Tony, he's forgotten babies can be loud and messy and smelly, sometimes. I'm glad he's growing 'up' but Gibbs is right that there are going to be new challenges as Tony ages back to adulthood. Hopefully it won't be too terrible for him, and the love of his family will help him as he progresses.
DS2010 chapter 16 . 8/11
Wow that was a nice surprise Tony aging 5 years, can't wait to see the next personality jump. Looking forward to his brain going back to adulthood again. That would be so cool
Alley of the Labyrinth chapter 16 . 8/11
I clap at each challenge you create, I hope something clicks when he gets closer to being an adult mind set...When "Dad" becomes Gibbs again and Gibbs becomes Love...
Please please continue! I love it - so sad but so interesting!
lizzievee chapter 15 . 7/13
Poor Gibbs will have his hands full, but I truely believe that "his" Tony will be back!
Rosiesmomma4 chapter 15 . 7/12
If I had six kids, I would be asking for sedation after the delivery. Just saying, a few months, er week, er days in bed with room service sounds mighty nice. On the other hand, I bet she is just beautiful, and can't wait to see how the other kids react to meeting Maddylynn.
DS2010 chapter 15 . 7/12
Interesting the different stages Tony is showing. I had to love him being there for the birth. With all the grossness and everything, and hurting like a - as Tony almost said.
DS2010 chapter 14 . 7/5
At least Tony is trying and hopefully more of his memories will come back and he will continue to age
lizzievee chapter 14 . 7/5
I hope Gibbs gets his real Tony back!
kwittbugginme chapter 13 . 6/5
This is the most awesome story I've read in a long time. You're doing an excellent job. I just found it and I'm glad I started reading it from the beginning.
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story.
DS2010 chapter 13 . 6/5
Loving all the surprising improvements in Tony. Looks like his brain is in the process of rewiring. Who would have thought a DiNozzo brain can reboot!
Rosiesmomma4 chapter 13 . 6/5
Oh, I'm so happy Tony is making progress moving in the right direction, and I'm sure Jethro is very pleased, too. I know they both will be glad when the potty training stage is passed, and Tony can be more independent in personal hygiene matters. Hopefully his fear of the bathroom will be more manageable as he progresses agewise.
Rosiesmomma4 chapter 12 . 6/2
Poor Gibbs, I'm exhausted just reading about his day. I remember the 'joy' of a sick kid while pregnant, but fortunately didn't have a whole houseful at the time, just one. And he's right about the kitty issue, poor cat would run far away just for some peace and quiet.