Reviews for Where the Lonely Ones Roam
maevelin chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
EXCELLENT story! To bad that it was left without a continuation! No matter what those chapters are still here and are a great enjoyment to read! Thank you!
guest chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
I loved this!
sonotalady chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
Great twist of it all. Really likes it:)
reitahomoeshi chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
Hi! This chapter is interesting.. Love the Rebekah-Caroline bonding, and from the hints you dropped off, first being about Rebekah being reminded of someone when she looks at Caroline (is that someone the 'innocent girl' that they drained the first time they were turned?), and Kol (I assume it 'is' Kol right? Because of the dialogue) saying something about "Char-", wait, is it Charlotte?

I love this direction of the fic. Will it be kind of a Caroline-being-reincarnation-of-someone thing? Excited to read more.

Please update soon!
Secrets4theunderground chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
*jumps up and down waving my arm frantically* OH OH I KNOW! I KNOW! Hehe but I can't say... I love the new direction can't wait to see where it takes us!
tip of the tongue chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
I really like this, can't wait to read more! Update soon please!
Secrets4theunderground chapter 8 . 3/2/2012
Haha I love Caroline asserting herself at Elena... hmm wonder where you go that idea from lmao! Anywho I adored this chapter. Even the little spat between the blond besties hehe (B.B's) was good, I do hope they make up soon though. And ugh Elena and Bonnie... could they be more irritating! Gosh!

I can't wait to read more!
beverlie4055 chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
love the chapter
DGfleetfox chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
This story is like the culmination of everything I wish would happen for real on this show! Sooo funny, SERIOUSLY! I would like to see Elena get knocked off her high horse, she gets on my nerves greatly. Just a request. Oh and if something could happen to Damon that wouldn't be fixed immediately that'd also be great, he annoys the shittt outta me. Okay, well hopeful for more, Ciao :)
Addle chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Loving it, absolutely!
Addle chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Rebekah is great! I love the way she stands up to her brother. But I would like to have some romance between Klaus and Caroline. (Sorry about the grammar, english isn't my native language)
Addle chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
When is Klaus talking I read with is accent in my mind, I can't help it!
Addle chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I love Klaus and Caroline. The story is great, I'll continue reading ;)

(Hello from Portugal (: )
MysteryDream3 chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Loving it! :) Please update soon!
Secrets4theunderground chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
I am anxiously awaiting damon and caroline face off hehe. I wanna see care confront stefan about his past and more KLAROLINE I could give two f*%$ less about Elena and her pitty party ugh it sickens me. I love girl time can't wait to see how this girl time turns out...