Reviews for Smarter Then You Think
lolkittty chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
i really like this. It makes me all happy inside
Brazilwolf chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Oh what I would have done to have seen their faces
Animelover314 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Short & sweet. A good story.
Paulie MickeyJ chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
awww.. I always wanted to read a intelligent Luffy fic.. The surpirse Luffy is a female so cute...
scratchart123 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I wonder if Ace have the same intellengence as Luffy
CrisStarTina chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Oh yes never underestimate ur captain even if u knew her best...but u don't lol
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Naive doesn't mean stupid just like being clever in a bookish sense doesn't mean wisdom
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
...wow...she was like a impersonator of me. crazy, but at times actaully smart, and among 'elites' (Honors class)
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Hah Hah Hah! Luffy turned into nami! maybe next time when she reads a book and nami is stuck on something to do with navagation. Luffy will help her out. Shocker!
crazzyredhead chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is a great oneshot i love it so much
Nekoi Kurona chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
LOL that scene was in the anime, one of the filler episodes~ I think that it was sometime after Robin joined, but before Enies Lobby and maybe even Skypiea... Like maybe the beginning of the firework filler episode?
Shironoao chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
has always seemto be kind of smart but it doens't express it, and with luffy things are always unexpected
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
loooooooooooooooooove it. cant wait to read more. keep up the good work.
Rell chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
wheeee!~ nice! haha luffy is always full of surprisesxD haha wonders hw she solve that question hahhah xD anyways dont worry:3 take as long as you feel comfortable with updatingxD mmmm maybebyou can crush the marine's pride?:3
Naomi-nami16 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
42/6 yes that is it! Lol that was really cute!