Reviews for Endangered Smurf III: Smurf Warfare
lysander316 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Interesting, most definitely, and very well-written! A bit too military for me to really get into - since I'm in a Smurf frame of mind - but I particularly enjoyed the attention to detail; it helped me acquire a full picture of the setting and the little (green) beings involved...Great work and VERY original concept. Keep up the great work!
cleanupguywithagun chapter 47 . 6/27/2012
Finally, the end :) It was an awesome story, sad it's the end ;)
cleanupguywithagun chapter 46 . 6/23/2012
Nice, this was the best Endangered Smurf FanFic you ever wrote, it was simply epic (and perfect). I really liked the Modern Warfare 3 ending. I'm just confused by the last note in Dragovish's pocket: "Take care of Sergei, he means a lot to me" Then why did he try to kill him? Well, you write the story :)
cleanupguywithagun chapter 45 . 6/17/2012
Well, it's nearly the end. :( But still epic as ever :)
RWthefan chapter 45 . 6/17/2012
The end of Act III, I suppose?
cleanupguywithagun chapter 44 . 6/14/2012
Dude, I (normally) never speak like this, but your story is fu &ng awesome! Seriously, It's the first time I actually read something about one of my favorite games and one of my childhood favorite comics! It's a shame for the wunderwaffe series to end :( But thank you so much for bringing us the Endangerd Smurf to us, It's epic! I just hope you will do a FF about the aftermath of the Primary war :) And by usinf your review system, I'll give you a: 1. Perfect. :D