Reviews for Versus Love
Freedom Guard chapter 3 . 2/6
A lemon for this huh?

I'm curious about that, though you can try sending it via PM if you want, though it seems that the admins have finally relented and left lemons alone on the site, if they did that, then it should be all right. I did lemons here and I haven't been booted out yet...So far I like how this is going, so let us see how this ends.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Good luck, man. It would be upsetting to see if this story gets taken down just for that reason.
That would be a real dick move.
AgedZen-01 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Paladin! Long time no see, my man! Got the second chapter out, I see.I saw what you had to say about the whole M-rated purging goin on and I agree...big time!

But anyways, on to the review...

Liked how you came up to speed with Alloy's backstory as well as making nice with the Capcom crew. Also I see how his failure resonated with everyone else; proves that he's just as human as the next hero. Cant wait for the final. And BTW, if you pull a Sucker Punch on us, imma hate you for it (but in a good way :)

Keep It Balanced!
AgedZen-01 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
read this awhile back. was wonderin when the nexts chap is up. interested to see whos paired with who, especially with my man Alloy. Make it good!
Theopholos Whenntooda chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Well now... new content from Rider Paladin. And he keeps pushing the standard higher.

This is incredible I have a few questions about Alloy, but I'll hold my peace. And Wesker! My favorite Capcom villain!

I look forward to future chapters.
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
That story you've wrote was pretty great so please keep up this next chapter going and don't give up on this.
JOUNOUCHI sama chapter 1 . 2/1/2012