Reviews for A Masked Ball
sandlinerica chapter 10 . 7/14
I so love this story! please update!
happykt chapter 10 . 5/17
I assume you've given up on this story ... WAH!
Furionknight chapter 10 . 2/22
I look forward to more :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/2/2015
I loved this story. It was so well done everything characterization, pace, plot all of it. The sex scenes were hot. The changing dynamics of the relationship and their adjusting to it. I was so looking forward to the date scene and their coming out. I was invested in it all. And then nothing WTF? Really this how it ends. I almost wish I'd never read it such is my frustration. I fear what might have happened for you to just abandon such a beautifully written peice of work with no note or reason as to why you'd just left your readers like your characters in limbo.
1wittykitty chapter 10 . 9/20/2015
Such a great story. You've got a knack for dialogue. This story needs to be finished!
Lickerish chapter 10 . 8/2/2015
I really love this story and was wondering if you plan on finishing it. I hope you do, because I'm hooked.
Lisa chapter 10 . 7/24/2015
Get story! Are you going to finish it?
I hope so.
srcuz41 chapter 9 . 6/1/2015
I am loving this story, and I really loved Chapter #9 So well written. Thanks for letting us read your stories.
Looking forward to Chapter 10 now, and all the ones to follow.
xxraug-mossxx chapter 10 . 1/4/2015
since this hasn't been updated for years I'll make it short: good story, very very sad that it remains incomplete.
Armor lad chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
why did you not finish the story. It is really good.
Lktwh13 chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Wow, this really was a great piece! I wish you'd finished it. There was so much going on with Jane & Maura and with the case. And an actually interesting R&I case is something to be excited about! lol Doesn't happen much – not even on TV :-P I very much enjoyed this. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
What a wonderful piece ... Your ability yo straddle multiple fandoms is phenomenal.
killie 64 chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
I've just read this ff in one hit and found this story to be a breath of fresh air. I love the way you set up a scene, the way you include even the smallest of details without being tedious, the way you get the banter between our lovely ladies so right and the intimate scenes between J & M are just delisious! The only down side to this ff? IT'S NOT FINISHED! You cannot just leave it there. There is still so much to be told, both with the case AND between Jane and Maura. Please come back and finish this fanfic.
Matiky chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
hey i had to pause from this fic for a bit but i wanted to say i'm enjoying it so far. i am REALLY impressed with your dialogue. has a lot of interesting nuances, side facts, and plot driving stuff. do you research some of the stuff maura says or are those things you just happen to know? either way, i'm impressed. i mean, i don't fact check or anything but you've completely sold me on what's said. also thought the set up for the story was great, an opera. very nice. definitely one of the handful of fics i've read where i am equally intereted in the case and rizzles.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
This was such å Great story. So sæd it was never finished