Reviews for A Masked Ball
I love this story, please please please finish it
Jen chapter 10 . 12/13/2016
I know it's been 4 years but you have to finish. Please. It was going great.
Jupiter chapter 10 . 11/4/2016
This is one of, if not THE BEST story I have ever read on this site. It's fantastic writing from a hugely talented writer, so why, oh why have you left it unfinished? Not only is your characterisation spot on, but the actual crime is intriguing and very cleverly plotted. Beautifully paced and completely engrossing, I have enjoyed reading it immensely. It's such a shame it's not complete. I was looking forward to finding out exactly who murdered who and why, and I was looking forward to Jane and Maura's date and how their relationship developed. I can't be angry about it's incomplete state, because I have enjoyed your writing so much, but I am hugely disappointed that it's ended prematurely. Please continue writing so that your immense talent can be enjoyed by the readers, and maybe some day you might consider finishing this outstanding story...
rayzerup chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
I so love this story! please update!
happykt chapter 10 . 5/17/2016
I assume you've given up on this story ... WAH!
Furionknight chapter 10 . 2/22/2016
I look forward to more :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/2/2015
I loved this story. It was so well done everything characterization, pace, plot all of it. The sex scenes were hot. The changing dynamics of the relationship and their adjusting to it. I was so looking forward to the date scene and their coming out. I was invested in it all. And then nothing WTF? Really this how it ends. I almost wish I'd never read it such is my frustration. I fear what might have happened for you to just abandon such a beautifully written peice of work with no note or reason as to why you'd just left your readers like your characters in limbo.
1wittykitty chapter 10 . 9/20/2015
Such a great story. You've got a knack for dialogue. This story needs to be finished!
Lickerish chapter 10 . 8/2/2015
I really love this story and was wondering if you plan on finishing it. I hope you do, because I'm hooked.
Lisa chapter 10 . 7/24/2015
Wow!
Get story! Are you going to finish it?
I hope so.
srcuz41 chapter 9 . 6/1/2015
I am loving this story, and I really loved Chapter #9 So well written. Thanks for letting us read your stories.
Looking forward to Chapter 10 now, and all the ones to follow.
Salina
xxraug-mossxx chapter 10 . 1/4/2015
since this hasn't been updated for years I'll make it short: good story, very very sad that it remains incomplete.
Armor lad chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
why did you not finish the story. It is really good.
Lktwh13 chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Wow, this really was a great piece! I wish you'd finished it. There was so much going on with Jane & Maura and with the case. And an actually interesting R&I case is something to be excited about! lol Doesn't happen much – not even on TV :-P I very much enjoyed this. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
What a wonderful piece ... Your ability yo straddle multiple fandoms is phenomenal.