Reviews for We Go Anywhere But To The Ground
once-there-was-a-dragon chapter 1 . 1/17
The only words I can say right now is, thank you. I guess that might seem a little bit bizarre considering that this story brought me to tears multiply times. But quite honestly, it feels like an honour to have read this. Words can't describe just how much I love this story. The way you've written this is beyond amazing and is simply beautiful. I don't think I've read a fic that full on made me sob then laugh. So, thank you. This story shall remain a certain favourite of mine. You are truly one talent writer. :)
shipwreckintheraein chapter 1 . 1/15
Oh my gosh.

I read this all in about an hour and a half. Immensely wonderful and well-done. I love the poetry in this (now I hope at my future wedding day to have the words "I care for you more than anything, and most of all" in my vows somewhere - and if anyone asks, I'll certainly tell them they aren't my own). I've read plenty of suicidal!John post-TRF Johnlock stories, but this is instantly one of my favorites.

The ending words were beautiful as well :) you're a very talented writer. Thank you very much for writing and releasing this :)
The "more than anything and most of all" line is absolutely astonishing. It's heart wrenching and so incredibly fitting. Honestly, I feel as if you could have stopped after Sherlock said it, the rest was still beautiful and lovely, so either way it would (and is) brilliamt
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I almost had a heart attack. Multiple times. Seriously. No, really.
xxemily92xx chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Oh my god that was amazing! Beautiful writing and heart wrenching characterization, the whole thing was perfect. You are awesome.
EACade chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Read it again, still unspeakably lovely.
I love chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
This is the greatest. Oh god it's amazing...
Loreyulia chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
I can't even words right now... this story was just utterly, unbelievably, and wonderfully brilliant. I've never read a more accurate description of heartbreak, and loss. I literally sobbed for John, to see him so broken and lost. This was amazing! You are quite honestly, one of the best author's I've had the absolute joy of stumbling across. Cheers, and have a wonderful day! :)
m chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
this was amazing thank you
EmberWolfe1717 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Counting published books and fanfics alike. So beautifully written and heart wrenching. I cried and giggled and the whole thing was just brilliant. A thousand round of applause to you.
louisesnape chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
OMG amazing story ! It brought tears to my eyes, so well written !
PanicAttacker chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I honestly don't even know what to say, this story is just that good. Honestly it's perfect, and I couldn't just favorite it and move on, I have a feeling I'm going to reread this many times in the future.
theclarinetchica chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
This was beautiful
Aikawa Akihiko chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
*sob* this was perfect!
Fandomology chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
This just intertwines beautifully in so many ways.