Reviews for We Go Anywhere But To The Ground
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 1 . 10/14
I almost had a heart attack. Multiple times. Seriously. No, really.
xxemily92xx chapter 1 . 3/23
Oh my god that was amazing! Beautiful writing and heart wrenching characterization, the whole thing was perfect. You are awesome.
EACade chapter 1 . 3/5
Read it again, still unspeakably lovely.
I love chapter 1 . 3/5
This is the greatest. Oh god it's amazing...
Loreyulia chapter 1 . 2/24
I can't even words right now... this story was just utterly, unbelievably, and wonderfully brilliant. I've never read a more accurate description of heartbreak, and loss. I literally sobbed for John, to see him so broken and lost. This was amazing! You are quite honestly, one of the best author's I've had the absolute joy of stumbling across. Cheers, and have a wonderful day! :)
m chapter 1 . 1/13
this was amazing thank you
EmberWolfe1717 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Counting published books and fanfics alike. So beautifully written and heart wrenching. I cried and giggled and the whole thing was just brilliant. A thousand round of applause to you.
louisesnape chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
OMG amazing story ! It brought tears to my eyes, so well written !
PanicAttacker chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I honestly don't even know what to say, this story is just that good. Honestly it's perfect, and I couldn't just favorite it and move on, I have a feeling I'm going to reread this many times in the future.
theclarinetchica chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
This was beautiful
Aikawa Akihiko chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
*sob* this was perfect!
Fandomology chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
This just intertwines beautifully in so many ways.
Kira chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
You made me cry. But you also made me grin so widely. 3
readingaccount chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Such an incredibly moving, beautiful story. I love everything about it.
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Wow. Phenomenal writing. Beautifully nuanced and perfectly characterised. One of the best pieces I have read. Thanks so much for sharing this.