Reviews for We Go Anywhere But To The Ground
Yamanvie chapter 1 . 7/9
This was amazing! I loved every second of it. Thank you so much for a beautifully written fanfic
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 7/1
Fuuuuuuu~ I can't even! Like really! Ohmygod, you had me crying my eyes out at least 5 different times! My tissues are useless!

And yet I absolutely LOVED this! Thank you so much for writing and sharing your creativity with all of us :D
DisappearingKangaroo chapter 1 . 6/2
OH MY GOD. I really really really loved this story so freaked much!

This really broke my feelings, but I am so happy it did! The end made me smile so much! Gah!
LotusBlossomGenie chapter 1 . 4/6
Mi Buddah the feels in this fic are so real. Dam, this is such a good fic. I cried a grand total of 4 times. Never before have I cried this much during a reading session. Ever. Beautifully written and it shot straight through my heart and made a little home for itself there. My favorite romance that I have ever read.
ZeldaVV chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
I haven't cried for an entire year, and this made me cry for 2 hours. So beautiful... This is definitely the best story on and believe me I've read lots of them
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Thank you for this. It's so well written and a bit heartbreaking but just perfect. Thank you.
Linthane chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Brilliant. That's what this is.
Thank you very much for sharing!
JIU YE chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
I've been so moved by your story!!For some reason,when John said "I love him" to Gladstone, I felt my heart broke into pieces(っ﹏c) You are really good at describing one's psychology. Thank you for this brilliant story!
Bryn T. Wedge chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Truely loved it
VzDARKzV chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
I know I'm a slow reader but... but... I've been sitting here, reading this for a little over two hours. TWO HOURS! I mean come on, that has got to be ridiculous, right? At least I remember everything I read fairly well. That and I can really paint a picture in my mind if the story is written well enough, which it was.
Overlyemotional chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
This is by far the best story I have ever read, and I read quite frequently. It's so real and suspenseful and loving and so absolutely brilliant. As I read I get caught up in the whirlwind of emotion and depression from John and then I feel the relief and heartbreak and utter shock when Sherlock comes back that I myself cry. It's as if I'm living the story myself and it was so hard for it to end. Although it ended with such a lovely conclusion that I wouldn't want it to continue because I fear it would risk the brilliance that is this story. This may sound odd, but I feel like this story has changed my life and I shall never forget it. You are quite brilliant and by far the most wonderful person ever because you have brought this beautiful piece of art into this tainted world.
foxesandflowers chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
IM CRYING SO HARD YOU BRILLIANT BASTARD I LOVE THIS
NoxStorm chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
*John voice* Brilliant
No really. It was so long that it took me a few days to read, though. But brilliant.
Lena chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
How. The HELL. Did I not find this absolute BLESSING before? I stayed up extra late, my friend, to read this and boy do I not regret it. Abso-fucking-lutely my favorite fic of all time. Good job, really. Perfection (though that's an understatement)
once-there-was-a-dragon chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
The only words I can say right now is, thank you. I guess that might seem a little bit bizarre considering that this story brought me to tears multiply times. But quite honestly, it feels like an honour to have read this. Words can't describe just how much I love this story. The way you've written this is beyond amazing and is simply beautiful. I don't think I've read a fic that full on made me sob then laugh. So, thank you. This story shall remain a certain favourite of mine. You are truly one talent writer. :)