Reviews for We Go Anywhere But To The Ground
jlawson chapter 1 . 6/21
Wow. This really wrenched at my emotions; a sign of a well written story. Well done.
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 5/8
My heaaaaart oh my god. What did you do to it, you, you- gaaah!

In all seriousness, this was beautifully written and I think captures all characters quite well. Bravo!
Sugarplum3345 chapter 1 . 1/24
I’m shook, I’m crying this is amazing I’m here for this. Absolute stunning. So raw and emotional, perfection!
Gigi Esmeralda chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Cry, cry, cry. That's all I did during this amazing story! Thank you, you're beautiful!
jada951 chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
talk about touch and go! and tense!

I certainly cried a river when he went off that roof and didn't see how it could possibly over resolve w/ Sherlock alive.

well written
Yamanvie chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
This was amazing! I loved every second of it. Thank you so much for a beautifully written fanfic
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Fuuuuuuu~ I can't even! Like really! Ohmygod, you had me crying my eyes out at least 5 different times! My tissues are useless!

And yet I absolutely LOVED this! Thank you so much for writing and sharing your creativity with all of us :D
DisappearingKangaroo chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
OH MY GOD. I really really really loved this story so freaked much!

This really broke my feelings, but I am so happy it did! The end made me smile so much! Gah!
FloresMorsCerritum chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
Mi Buddah the feels in this fic are so real. Dam, this is such a good fic. I cried a grand total of 4 times. Never before have I cried this much during a reading session. Ever. Beautifully written and it shot straight through my heart and made a little home for itself there. My favorite romance that I have ever read.
ZeldaVV chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
I haven't cried for an entire year, and this made me cry for 2 hours. So beautiful... This is definitely the best story on and believe me I've read lots of them
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Thank you for this. It's so well written and a bit heartbreaking but just perfect. Thank you.
GreyFey chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Brilliant. That's what this is.
Thank you very much for sharing!
JIU YE chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
I've been so moved by your story!!For some reason,when John said "I love him" to Gladstone, I felt my heart broke into pieces(っ﹏c) You are really good at describing one's psychology. Thank you for this brilliant story!
Bryn T. Wedge chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Truely loved it
VzDARKzV chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
I know I'm a slow reader but... but... I've been sitting here, reading this for a little over two hours. TWO HOURS! I mean come on, that has got to be ridiculous, right? At least I remember everything I read fairly well. That and I can really paint a picture in my mind if the story is written well enough, which it was.