Reviews for Compromise
Green Sprout chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
this fic is an oldie but a goodie; I still love it to death. It's odd because I hate incest with a passion but I love this pairing (DOUBLE STANDARD ARG!)

I just love how you got both knives and vash's personalities down pat as well as how they compromise Man the anime should have ended like this!

it's still one of my all time favorite trigun fics period3
guess chapter 7 . 6/17/2008
That was really good! I enjoyed it a lot and I think it's really cool that you were able to pull the whole thing off so well with a nice plot and a good conclusion and all that. :)
kitsuneluvuh chapter 7 . 2/15/2006
OMG! THAT WAS AWESOME! (The ending was sappy, though.) I would've reviewed earlier, but I wanted to read the next chapters so badly that I didn't want to take time out to review for each chapter. OMG, Knives in that leather outfit? HOT! OMG! I think that would be fun to draw... *adds that to the incredibly long list of drawings that would be fun to make but would probably never be done because I'm a lazy procrastinator who never finishes anything* ... Yeah. Okay, and now that I've gotten this off my mind, I shall go back to my English project. I have to make a test for the Iliad, the Odessey, and the Aeneid. *cries* I don't want to be a teacher! Why is he making me do this?

Knives: Shut up

Me: Only if you'll sleep with me

Knives: ... I don't like girls. Especially human ones.

Me: First, I'm not sure if I'm human. Um... and if you don't want to sleep with me... Could I at least watch you and Vash go at it?

Knives: ... Sure.

Me: YIPPE!
eden chapter 7 . 7/26/2005
...you like Cs
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 7 . 6/5/2005
Bwaahaha! Have fun being attacked by those sexy. superior beings.

And indeed, when Knives blows up something I'm caught between sighing wistfully and crying.

Rem actually got to me, damn woman! (I'm totally serious. How sad.)

This story rocked! The only thing that made it even MORE sugary was the fact that I'm listening to Bishojo Sailor Moon's, 'Don't Make Fun of my Dreams' and Chibi-Moon sings it. It's all 'Pink Sugar Heart Attack!' and it's adorable.

Nevermind the rant-of-sorts, I loved this story!
forfax chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
i love this story! it great :) good writing
Kayo-Oniwa chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
This is actually the first twincest fic I've read, and I have to tell you, it was wonderful! I loved this fic so much! This was the first really good fanfic I've read in a while. I can't wait to read that other Trigun fic you mentioned! Cheers to you! Thanks for the great read!
Fluffy-chan chapter 5 . 7/27/2004
Well, I found a teeny-tiny mistake...I almost missed it, seeing as my mind tends to fill in missing words because I've become so used to reading fanfiction...Anyways, the little mistake was in the flashback, when Vash and Knives first entered the saloon. The line read: " ...was pungent with the smell smoke and alcohol..." Well, 'of' should be in there, though I'm sure you figgered that out all on your own _~ Well, I'm really having a good time reading this in between DDR tonight (it's more or less what I've been doing everytime I exhuast myself) . Well, congrats on a wonderful fic! Ciao.(By the way, emial me! ...Please?)
Fluffy-chan chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
Okay, I almost never review, no matter how good the fic is(I really like yours, by the way) but the DDR thing shattered my last reserves (AKA laziness). I've never played Konamix (you can't get it around here), but I can relate to being up into the wee hours of the morning trying to beat some song or other .

Well...back to the review, eh? Well, I haven't noticed anything wrong, the plot seems to be progressing, your grammar is fine, as is your spelling. I think I'll be hard pressed to find mistakes in later chapters, but I'll try! _ Feel free to write me an email...Please? I never get email anymore ;.;
Poppy chapter 7 . 6/24/2004
I really liked this story. I think you did a wonderful job with both Vash and Knives's characters. You rock!
crazy one chapter 7 . 5/31/2004
note to self: add to favorites ;)
Marissa chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
WOW! *adds to favorites* This was the best Knives/Vash story ever! mwhaha! I mean just...wow! (If only it were longer...) ;_; You should really make a sequel! You know you want to... *hint hint*
Madness chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
You're a god, dude. Plain and simple. YOU just RULE! *saves to favs* *praises you* Okini~
-:- Madness -:-
frost A.G chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
WOW! this is really really great! This is the only yaoi story ive ever read that made me Blush violently in evry chapter! that was a really great story! keep up the good work! make another yaoi story like this but differnt or the continuation!
TwiGo chapter 7 . 7/15/2003
Aw...the cuteness! Absolutely the best Knives/Vash fic I've ever read, and I've read a lot. Congrats! This story definatly deserves more reviews than it's gotten. Wonderful, wonderful story!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »