Reviews for Cujo II The Return of the Buzzsaw
Killmyaccount17597 chapter 24 . 1/19/2018
Hahahahaha! Love it! This series rocks!
Killmyaccount17597 chapter 10 . 1/19/2018
I've only read the like first two lines of this chapter but I have to tell you I'm laughing right now. Thanks for that. I actually work at Saint Barnabas, though technically we're a medical center. :-) I'm really enjoying this story so far.
Vampireprincess19 chapter 2 . 11/4/2017
Oh. My. God. I was cracking up the whole damn chapter. This is bloody amazing lol
moonjat54 chapter 24 . 2/25/2017
Yes I did enjoy the ride very much. I am more of a dog person and am allergic to most cats but Cujo is quite the animal. My daughter had a cat named Bliss who shared some of Cujo's traits. Now I have two more to go before I will be up to speed on the series. I do hope that Cujo likes Catherine...if he didn't I am sure Steve would be very sad. Thanks for the fun story.
Marie-Line chapter 11 . 4/29/2015
so much fun :-)
weemcg33 chapter 24 . 4/28/2015
This story was awesome, you are a very talented writer. I especially like how you write Cujo when he is angry or just ready to attack but at the same time has that cute, innocent look that says he's just a harmless little cat who loves his human. Love that he and Steve are so alike and I enjoyed reading about Danny's family, they all seem really nice, if a little nuts lol
Thanks for the awesome read and I shall continue with the Cujo series ;)
weemcg33 chapter 8 . 4/28/2015
Good Lord, a bath for Cujo? That is definitely a recipe for disaster lol I love how frightened they all are of the 'wolverine' as Danny calls him. Maybe he'll be just like his favoured human and love the water ;)
Only Steve could get into trouble at a supermarket, but I'm glad he managed to get Stella's bag back.
Marie-Line chapter 8 . 4/27/2015
I love so much CUJO and the parallel with McG : just laughing each time :-)
psitar chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
I miss stories about Cujo! He is my favorite!
Knyle Borealis chapter 24 . 8/3/2014
Woohoo! I finally finished it! ...At 1:30 a.m. You make me so happy with your writing, but reading it always keeps the rest of me awake too long... I'm not complaining. ;-)

Yay Cujo!
GraceGraceGrace chapter 18 . 5/28/2014
OMG! I am laughing out loud like I"m watching a MontyPython video or something! The stand off between the Buzzsaw and the dog is the funniest thing I have ever read in fanfiction! I am seriously irritating my whole family with the belly laughs. And the annoying but beloved kid is all too familiar.

I continue to enjoy this story and am now, rather sadly, approaching its end, so I'll get back to The Man Who Needs a Freakin Hug and a Break soon (hee!) but I had to come in and give kudos for this scene. It is utterly brilliant and so well timed within the rhythm of the story itself. Things are starting to get otherwise tense. A good belly laugh is just what was needed.

I love this cat. xoxo.
GraceGraceGrace chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
Oh I love your note at the end of this chapter. I remember that sad day. So glad Mr. O is feeling fine these days.

I am taking a wee break from your marvelous story The Man Who Would Not Break, as the whole way Show handled Cath leaving, the utter silliness of the precept for that episode and the ridiculous out of character reaction to it by McG, just irked me to tears.

I will return to that story, however, as I have faith in you with our characters and with writing a story that makes sense on a gut level. Yes I know sometimes you put skunks in Hawaii to create a scene, but you do the characters justice in all your chapters. For us readers, that gratifies beyond all else. So I look forward to picking up where I left off, after I stop sulking over the tv version...

In poking around your stories, however, I discovered I had read your other Cujos, but not this one. And thank God I figured that out, as this is my favorite one! What an amazing blend of the action and comedy those stories always deliver, with a deft and not overblown foray into what Show, again, so clumsily omitted: McG actually had a reaction to his North Korea incident, both physically and emotionally. Yet he never loses his essential essence with you. He's in a weakened state by this chapter, but he's still 100% McGarrett, 100% SuperSEAL, 100% decent human being.

And Cujo, well, I love this cat. I love his relationship with McG most of all, but he's enduring little tough-guy nature is endearing. And btw, I think I've told you before, but I far prefer your Danno, still snarky and volatile and grumpy at times but also warmer and more thoughtful than the ass we so often now get from the series. Why they've dumbed him down and bitched him up, I cannot imagine, but you seem to stay true to the original character portrait and it is much appreciated.

So I look forward to the rest of this Cujo, and I am collecting a happy little pile of Man Who Would Not Break chapters to read afterwards.

Thank you for entertaining so creatively. I truly delight in your work!
Kris2025 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Where is Cujo 1?
Guest chapter 24 . 7/22/2013
I have just finished reading the two completed "Cujo" stories and all of the third one that's been printed. I am officially hooked on "Cujo" stories and will be in need of a fix soon so looking forward to your updates on the third story. Wonderful, hilarious fun reading! Sweet, too.
Mari217 chapter 24 . 6/5/2013
Just finished your fic. Bravo. From a Jersey native who grew up a block from Newark! You made me smile with st barnabas our local hospital! Hugs. Mari