Reviews for Cujo II The Return of the Buzzsaw
goofy22 chapter 15 . 5/2/2012
Back away from the nastiness to the feline, er fleabag!

Whumping the boys, so that we can fantasize about kissing them better is one thing, rather interesting thing, as it happens, but kissing the feline better, well, I am not suicidal.

Great story, so much warmth.

Kind regards, Ruth
francis2 chapter 15 . 5/2/2012
I don't want Tim to take out five-0 and Cujo. He shipped him to Jersey, I hope Cujo gets there safely. If only Kono could see who Tim really is.
Libtech chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
It looks like Steve is getting better at last. And now, Cujo to the rescue? Woe to those who got him into a box. Revenge will be his.
Belker chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
I so enjoyed Angies' view of Steve and how she worried about him when he was having that nightmare. The parallel to Danny's parents and the two partners was great ;) "Mother Danny" hehe...

I could picture the two of them in bed snuggling as Danny found them. I hope he lets them rest.

And Cujo! He's been drugged and abducted! He'll have his revenge, of that I am sure.

BlueDiamondStar chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
Wow what happens during just coupla weeks or something and I am faced with catching up on stories (reading bunch at time can turn out rather entertaining).

As always loving the story and adoring each chapter, and also enjoying little crazy buzzsaw piranha with fur LOL xD

Still be around by the next 'catch up' time :)
Cc1973 chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
Poor Steve, he almost seems smothered by Danny's family! I'm sure he will grow to love them all with time and distance! Loved the assassination attempt, made his illness so much more serious. Looking forward to seeing him back on Hawaiian soil soon
HBSpud chapter 14 . 4/28/2012
Cujo, beware of the "stuffed" treat. Learn to lick the outer layer off and spit the hard inside out. (Just like the Spud-pups). Looking forward to next chapter.
francis2 chapter 14 . 4/28/2012
Oh! Did Lori kidnap Cujo? The image of Steve and Angie talking and then falling asleep is too adorable.
shirik chapter 14 . 4/27/2012
right now i'm laughing so hard ha ha lol...i'll write you a DM so you could understand why...

"napalm fortified granola" -loved this phrase! lol
Qweb chapter 14 . 4/27/2012
Glad to see Steve and Angie found someone to talk to.

So Danny arranged to get Cujo sent to Steve?

But that leaves 5-0 unguarded!

Why 6 a.m.?
lanteaddicted chapter 14 . 4/27/2012
great awesome update
shirik chapter 13 . 4/24/2012
thank u for another great chapter that had it's grest funny moments ss well as theintense ones. can someone listen to what Coju "says"? poor see everyone pays the price
JazzieG chapter 13 . 4/23/2012
I like Danny's sister, she kicks ass with the best of 'em! Imagine her and Kono together. Now that would be something to behold!
Libtech chapter 13 . 4/23/2012
Ha - you do NOT mess around with the Williams family. That's one bad guy that learned that lesson the hard way. Glad that Steve's getting better. Loved the banter with him and Danny. Now you just have to sic Cujo on the bad guy in Hawaii. Looking forward to the next chapter.
lanteaddicted chapter 13 . 4/23/2012