Reviews for Cujo II The Return of the Buzzsaw
Cathyfromohio chapter 24 . 9/5/2012
LOVED this story! Please continue it!
Cc1973 chapter 24 . 8/26/2012
Oh thank god the little kitty was okay! Great story - looking forward to your next!
francis2 chapter 24 . 8/8/2012
I so love this ending. Love that Angie met Mary, love Steve's reaction. Love Danny's reaction to Cujo's name, and the whole mystery solved. Great plot, great humor. I'll miss Cujo.
francis2 chapter 22 . 8/8/2012
Wonderful chapter!
daleaikman chapter 24 . 7/30/2012
Great story. I can't believed that Danny gave cujo mouth to mouth. It ended as it should with ohana. As for the next story maybe something happens to danny this time. Like he goes missing and its steve, cujo and the rest of the gang to found him. Or better yet danny and cujo get suck togather some how; and steve, kono and chin have to save both of them. That would be cool.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 24 . 7/30/2012

I now so wanna that litte fuzzball on the series too.
That was amazing story. Hilarious and full of angst and love mixed with enough drama, that all so well balanced and maintained at the best level.

I'm entirely happy that I had the chance to watch the show so my addiction grew enough for me to get attached to this totally brilliant story.

I so laughed at this chapter. Still can't believe it's over. Though I'm looking forward for next one. This is too good to let fly.
There MUST be more Cujo stories.
RosieO'Hara chapter 24 . 7/30/2012
Loved it, absolutely marvelous. You are a great writer! Hope to see you write again soon.
Joanne McKenzie chapter 24 . 7/28/2012
I really enjoyed your "Cujo" stories. I have a Cujo of my own. Her name is Bagherra and she is 4.5 pounds of torque and bad attitude. Usually aimed at my husband. My suggestion for more stories would revolve around "messing with Danno". Images in my mind include: A fall caused by the leg weave at the top of a staircase./ Car keys skittered across the floor and out onto the lanai, followed up by a hip check to shut a locked door to leave him locked out in his underwear (or towel)./ Nip an ankle in the kitchen, jump on the counter while he bends to check his ankle, then knock a frying pan onto his head. /A loose thread from his shirt. It happens to be dangling over his hip holster. A small scrabbling cat could flip a safety and discharge a gun. I can hear the phone call: (Chin) "Steve...Cujo just tried to off Danny again...can you pick him up at Queens Medical Center?" -Joanne
Libraryelf chapter 24 . 7/28/2012
Named the cat after Danny, so cute. Naming Danny's son with Steve's nick names was so funny. Did Angie meet Steve's Mary? Hmmm...
Belker chapter 24 . 7/28/2012
You know I loved this! :) It was a very entertaining story with so much wit and humour and spot-on observations about the characters of this show.
Of course I adored Cujo and I think you gave him just enough space in both your stories about him; he was an imortant part, but the story wasn't mainly about him, but the team. I loved his feline observations, though!
Some of my fav lines from this chapter:
"bless McGarrett's little OCD heart"
"Danny! He's not breathing!" rasped the SEAL" this showed so much childish emotion from big bad McGarrett
"I don't think naming my son 'Neanderthal Moron Williams' would be a good idea!" Hehe

Thank you for this wonderful story and if I get a superduper great Cujo idea I'll let you know ;)

susy chapter 24 . 7/28/2012
Awesome story! I loved it! I can't wait to read your next story. And it doesn't matter what it is, as long as Steve whump/hurt is involved I know I will love it! ;-)
Cokie316 chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
Very cute. I love cujo. And Steve.v :)
Libtech chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
Great ending to the story. I could just SEE Danny's face when he found out that Cujo had been named after him! It was so funny!

"I don't think naming my son 'Neanderthal Moron Williams' would be a good idea!" snapped Danny.

That has to be one of the funniest lines I have ever read.

Looking forward to your next story. Don't worry, even if it's not about Cujo; I'm still going to read and enjoy.
Qweb chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
Danny saved Cujo. Awwww.
Loved it. Thanks.
earthling70 chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
A brilliant story from beginning to end. Cujo's antics have me laughling out loud - to the wonder of my family members. Well written, entertaing, serious at times, good plot and a great ending. Well done.
333 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »