Reviews for Cujo II The Return of the Buzzsaw
Libtech chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Oh, I am so enjoying this. Loved the scene in the parking lot. Those two are just a couple of overgrown five-year-olds, bickering over their favorite toy. Although I have to say, that I kind of agree with Danny - as much as I would like to be (alone)in a car with Steve, I'm not sure that I could handle his take no prisoners driving. And their "little" disagreements are beginning to become legand with HPD! So funny. Thanks for the update. MORE PLEASE.
Qweb chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
What a lotta action! Excellent.
susy chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
I laughed half of the story! So great! And please update soon!
LiCS chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Great chapter! Looking forward to more! You really have the characters down.
Cc1973 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Ahhh sweet little cuddly Cujo! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks for coming back with a sequel
britewing chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
yay Cujo is back! he reminds me of a cat my aunt had. the furball hated everone but me while they got hissed, spit, bitten, and on one very meroable vet trip used as a litter box six year old me could do whatever i pleased and all i ever got was purred at. lol poor Danny
amanda chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Yay! So glad to see the return of Cujo. Will be waiting for the chapter.
Libtech chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
So glad that you're writing this sequel. The first chapter was awesome - love the "interaction" between Cujo and Danny. And Steve doesn't call Cujo his pet; in fact I think it's the other way around - Steve is Cujo's pet. Can't wait for an update! Soon please!
HBSpud chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I am glad that psyco kitty is back. Looking forward to more.
praemonitus praemunitus chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Yay! Cujo is back! I'm so excited! A little worried now that you said it's going to be a darker fic. I'm hoping it is only whumpage
Malia Amane chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Yeah Cujo's back! *gingerly tries to pet Cujo without losing a finger*

Great opening chapter. Danny and Cujo's standoff was immense, and Danny's never ending string of pseudonyms for the cat was extremely impressive? How did you think of so many?

Can't wait for chapter 2. This story is gonna be awesome, I just know it!
LiCS chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
YAY! I'm soooooo glad your back! You write fantastic stories and I LOVE that little kitty!
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 1 . 2/2/2012

Great start to the story.

I'm so waiting for the day Cujo ends up with his own little flack vest and decides that Steve & Danny need his help to take down bad guys.

(Don't laugh. A friend of mine had a tiny camo flack vest made for his cat after it attacked the guy who was breaking into their home. Munchkin the cat had to be sedated, to let go of the bad guy's genitals! The cops just laughed and took photos for court. Bad guy had 79 stiches from claw marks to face,arms and legs plus another 24 stitches to his bits from claw and fangs marks. My advice is WHATEVER YOU DO - DON'T ANNOY THE CAT!)
JazzieG chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Cujo has a great deal of attitude, in his own quiet way, no wonder he picked Steve as his pet! He'd have been louder in his attitude if Danny was his!
ocean chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Great start. Look forward to more.
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »