Reviews for Cujo II The Return of the Buzzsaw
plws chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
I love this story. Thank you.
ambard10 chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
excellent story, I'm going to miss Cujo and to Steve and Danno... I will be pending to your updates... and for the next story i like hurt and angst for steve and Cujo, and Danno confort.. some self esteem problems of Steve and Danny and Cujo help him... congratulations for Cujo is great...
softballchic34 chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
I'm sad to see this fic end but you did such a great job with it. I loved Danny resuscitating Cujo adn that Angie has a date with Mary. Looking forward to the next Cujo story!
praemonitus praemunitus chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
LOL That last bit almost had me spewing coffee all over the keyboard. What a genuinely perfect way to end the story! KUDOS!

Loved Danny's horrified reaction to Cujo's "official name". Poor guy :) And the cat resuscitation - priceless. Hope Cujo remembers at least some of it and maybe starts being a bit nicer to his human's partner :)

I will definitely be looking forward to more Cujo stories from you in the future. This one was amazing!
Annie56 chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
How awesome is it that it was DANNY that saved Cujo? Nice touch!
And my other favorite part? "Neanderthal Moron Williams" - priceless!
lanteaddicted chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
awesome chapter
Gear's Girl chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
lynnrxgal chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
Another enjoyable "kitty-tale"! Thanks!
miriab chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
Great story!
Very good work and nice ending :)
Beth chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
Wonderful! Keep up the great writing! This has been a story that I have been dying to read the next chapter...excellent work! Thanks for the great adventure.
praemonitus praemunitus chapter 23 . 7/25/2012
Your writing is absolutely fantastic! The humor in your descriptions - I can no longer read your stuff in public (people are starting to look at me weird :-)
So glad Grayson got his, finally! I could just picture all of them running after the poor devil with Rambo-Cujo in the lead, snarling at his heels. Wonderful image!
Speaking of Cujo - please, please, please, let the little guy be alright! I couldn't bear the thought of having something happen to him. I've gotten way too attached to the little furball :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
What was is wrong with Mr.O?
amanda chapter 23 . 7/20/2012
Oh no! Please don't drown the little demon. Cujo has to keep fighting crime and catching mice.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/19/2012
"Max Bergman felt a buzzing. He hoped it was coming from his phone." Haha, loved your take on Max! He really does talk funny, doesn't he? He's so sweet :)

"with a horrifyingly familiar screech..." Not so sweet...! But very welcome. El Gato del Diablo, my word!
"men in tuxes and shoeless women with their evening gowns hiked up to their thighs" Oh, I could just see them thundering after Grayson, that prick!
Bet Steve's so upset and worried right now, but I have no doubts Cujo will return! (He just has to... please...?)

Beth chapter 23 . 7/19/2012
Here's the best review I can think of...I'm thinking of printing these out and keeping them! You are a terrific writer...I can't remember all the 'proper' writing rules BUT you certainly keep me interested and entertained! That is more important at this time. You can always 'clean' it up later, although I don't think you will have much to do! Keep dreaming up these terrific story lines!
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »