Reviews for Cujo II The Return of the Buzzsaw
Annie56 chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
How awesome is it that it was DANNY that saved Cujo? Nice touch!
And my other favorite part? "Neanderthal Moron Williams" - priceless!
lanteaddicted chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
awesome chapter
Gear's Girl chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
cute!
lynnrxgal chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
Another enjoyable "kitty-tale"! Thanks!
miriab chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
Great story!
Very good work and nice ending :)
Beth chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
Wonderful! Keep up the great writing! This has been a story that I have been dying to read the next chapter...excellent work! Thanks for the great adventure.
praemonitus praemunitus chapter 23 . 7/25/2012
Your writing is absolutely fantastic! The humor in your descriptions - I can no longer read your stuff in public (people are starting to look at me weird :-)
So glad Grayson got his, finally! I could just picture all of them running after the poor devil with Rambo-Cujo in the lead, snarling at his heels. Wonderful image!
Speaking of Cujo - please, please, please, let the little guy be alright! I couldn't bear the thought of having something happen to him. I've gotten way too attached to the little furball :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
What was is wrong with Mr.O?
amanda chapter 23 . 7/20/2012
Oh no! Please don't drown the little demon. Cujo has to keep fighting crime and catching mice.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/19/2012
"Max Bergman felt a buzzing. He hoped it was coming from his phone." Haha, loved your take on Max! He really does talk funny, doesn't he? He's so sweet :)

"with a horrifyingly familiar screech..." Not so sweet...! But very welcome. El Gato del Diablo, my word!
"men in tuxes and shoeless women with their evening gowns hiked up to their thighs" Oh, I could just see them thundering after Grayson, that prick!
Bet Steve's so upset and worried right now, but I have no doubts Cujo will return! (He just has to... please...?)

Love
/B
Beth chapter 23 . 7/19/2012
Here's the best review I can think of...I'm thinking of printing these out and keeping them! You are a terrific writer...I can't remember all the 'proper' writing rules BUT you certainly keep me interested and entertained! That is more important at this time. You can always 'clean' it up later, although I don't think you will have much to do! Keep dreaming up these terrific story lines!
polzlinger chapter 23 . 7/19/2012
OMG, where is Cujo. Hope he is ok! And only one chapter left? Are you sure? I would really miss your great writing!
D E Hulsizer chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
I really am enjoying this story so much. Can't wait for the next chapter, but will be very sad to see it end. Will there be other Cujo adventures?
Goofy chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
Wha? evil cliffhanger? Surely not!, Yes, I know your name isn't Shirley...Nearly fell off my chair laughing and then read the last bit...Watch it Sweet pea, or you will have to deal with irate members of the C.F.C. (Cujo Fan Club)
I am hoping that it is just a literary ploy to keep your delighted readers, well, reading. News Flash! This delighted readers, don't need no encouragement no way, no how!
Cujo lives!
Many thanks as always!
Ruth
Libtech chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
Great chapter as usual. Loved your description of Steve's "locked on target" face. Poor little Cujo - I just know that he's going to be alright. I do wonder just what Steve has in the back of his truck - it could be anything from a bunch of grenades to a bazooka. Looking forward to the next chapter and the rescue of Cujo.
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »