Reviews for Cujo II The Return of the Buzzsaw
polzlinger chapter 23 . 7/19/2012
OMG, where is Cujo. Hope he is ok! And only one chapter left? Are you sure? I would really miss your great writing!
D E Hulsizer chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
I really am enjoying this story so much. Can't wait for the next chapter, but will be very sad to see it end. Will there be other Cujo adventures?
Goofy chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
Wha? evil cliffhanger? Surely not!, Yes, I know your name isn't Shirley...Nearly fell off my chair laughing and then read the last bit...Watch it Sweet pea, or you will have to deal with irate members of the C.F.C. (Cujo Fan Club)
I am hoping that it is just a literary ploy to keep your delighted readers, well, reading. News Flash! This delighted readers, don't need no encouragement no way, no how!
Cujo lives!
Many thanks as always!
Ruth
Libtech chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
Great chapter as usual. Loved your description of Steve's "locked on target" face. Poor little Cujo - I just know that he's going to be alright. I do wonder just what Steve has in the back of his truck - it could be anything from a bunch of grenades to a bazooka. Looking forward to the next chapter and the rescue of Cujo.
libraryelf chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
Your story is so funny. Please let CuJo be found.
LiCS chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
AMAZING chapter! I'm dying for more!
LiCS chapter 22 . 7/18/2012
As always- GREAT chapter! Your writing is extremely entertaining! (and mistake-free!)
Guest chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
First, please tell me that Steve does NOT have a RPG in his truck. Second, Go Cujo Go! I am sure the hero will be okay. I'd hate to break up such a good team. Really enjoying this story and look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
Oh poor Kono and her trusting heart. I hope the guys make sure she is ok. She needs a cujo of her own.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
Right from the moment Cujo went under the water and then wasn't mentioned I had the thought 'where is the furball, where is the furball' running through my head. And now I feel nauseous and panicky, I've come to love that little imaginary beast! So. Make. It. Right. Please!
Cc1973 chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
Omg, where is the kitty? He better be okay!
stront chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
Nice to see Cath in this story. Do we get to see how Cujo takes to her? :)
Belker chapter 22 . 7/16/2012
You know how I love to hear Cujo's thinking and contemplating his surroundings :)
Seems hes at the wrong place at the wrong time as usual! Lucky be the people at that party!

"There were things in the truck that he wouldn't even store in the Camaro" Hehe, I bet there is...

Great as usual! Keep up the longhand :)

B
Guest chapter 21 . 7/16/2012
"Lori and Angela sat next to each other comparing notes on techniques of how best to subdue an agitated suspect." Hah! My kind of girls!
And I'm happy Cujo did what everyone was thinking of doing (except Kono - girl, wake up!)
/B
BlueDiamondStar chapter 22 . 7/16/2012
OLALA!
Little piranha on the hunt.
I bet there wouldn't be anything left after he's finished LOL

Oja, that smells like fun. And maybe chaos too.
Will be deviously waiting for next chapter XD

(p.s. those couple grammar errors didn't ruin anything, i've learnt to read around them LOL)
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »