Reviews for Pride Goeth Before the Fall
over-and-over chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Oh, a bully story...It's quite weird how much I enjoy this kind of stories considering how sick on the stomach bullies make me..Anyway, this was an excellent one shot, if I say so myself. I love all the boys but Kogan is a guilty pleasure. I think you did an excellent job at keeping them in character :)
EmilieHenderson99 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
loved it! hehe :)

xoxo

~EMiLY
CelestialSonata7 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Cool story! Fitting title. Cute Logan and Kendall friendship!
Sastiel chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Wow. This was a little scary. God! Those dicks! Poor lil Logie.

Great fic though!
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
All right, I'm catching up slowly, but surely. Hopefully I'll get to the others tomorrow.

First of all, lol literally the first sentence, I loved that the boys were all younger than the show. I love pre-BTR, but not way before. I love them as little boys, but I like when they're in middle school/high school better. Mostly because they're personalities are fully developed and their friendship with one another is so concrete. So I love that they're fifteen in this one.

I also love that it was Kogan. I remember when you were Lomille and Kogan bromance all the way! And then I don't know what happened haha. You were corrupted by CARGAN. I can't say I blame you though! :) Anyway, it's interesting that you picked out the same exact thing that I did: The fact that Kendall is the established leader and protector, yet it was apparently James who protected Logan in Big Time Move. Lol. I was going to write a similar one-shot except Kendall would be home sick haha. That was my excuse.

Anyway, oh my, Logan. Let's just. . . I mean it's perfectly okay to stand up for yourself. But not against an entire wrestling team. No. That being said, I do admire his bravery/stupidity. He isn't as helpless as we thought he was! But hey, no one person could defend themselves against an entire wrestling team. Not in high school anyway. But yeah, Big Time Move definitely made me re-think the way I write (or used to write since I haven't written in forever). I know Big Time Crib said he was "so scared of anything", but I think he can handle himself. Or at least. . . try to lol. He's more independent than I thought, let's just leave it that.

I love how the boys always have like an inner alarm for each other. Logan could have skipped lunch to do extra studying in the library. But no, Kendall knew that something was wrong. That says so much about their friendship. I love it.

Okay. All I'm going to say about the bullies (because bullying is one of those things that makes me sick to my stomach) is that what they did definitely deserves expulsion. They could have paralyzed Logan. They could have killed him. They should be expelled and get put in a J.D center. So yeah, that's all.

I'm going to end on a positive note however! I'm obviously relieved that Logan is fine and that he has his best friends to look out for them. And that they have Logan to look out for them. Because their friendship is a four way street. They each contribute 100% and I love them for it.

I hope to review some more tomorrow, but I have some school work to do, so we'll see. So until next time, goodnight!
OddlyStrange chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I liked this. It was cute. I think you should continue it to have it be James to protect Logan from the team again...only throwing Kendall in there too...just a suggestion! :D
btrlover21 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
this was good i really liked it! i didnt like it either when they said that james protected logan that is not his job at all! lol
bluestring chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I like it!

That was really sweet of Kendall!

_