Reviews for Daddy's Little Man
DS2010 chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
liked tony's trip down memory lane, glad he is changing his name to Gibbs.
Meilea2010 chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
That was a fantastic chapter. Glad to see Tony has finally regained consciousness. Love the fact that Tony wants to change his last name to Gibbs. About time. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
Awe so sad that as a kid he had top have a knife to protect himself from his father. Good thing it was never found.

So Sr knew Tony wasnt his. But didn't know how the father was. Do the brothers have two different mothers. Or did she have Evan than cheated on Sr and was with Gibbs?

Wow Tim did the kill shot on Sr. At least Sr is dead. And Tony is has his family there (well most of them).

What about EVAN? Is he dead?
Gloworm41 chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
Well I do have to say i did not see that one coming. But he is right Gibbs is a lot scarier than sr. Please update soon.
Meilea2010 chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
So Evan is Tony's brother? Great! BTW, will next chapter be when Tony gets rescued? Hope so. Hope they kill Senior in the process. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
"Sorry, sir. I tried to stop him." Cynthia apologized.

Vance held up his hand. "Don't worry about it, Cynthia. The man is a hurricane when he wants to be, especially when it involves family." So right,. Even if Tony wasnt his bio son he still would be.

"Oh Gibbs?" Vance waited for him to look at him. "I give you permission to do more than shoot his ass, if it comes to that."YES! Go Vance. Sgow you have a caring side.

Ahh So Even knew Tony was making a plan. And wasnt going to kill Vance or Gibbs/his dad.

"This is bullshit." Evan whispered, finally coming to his senses. As afraid as he was of Senior, a sniper was a lot scarier. Ha he more afraid of Gibbs than a man with mob connections.

NO way! what a shocker. So Tony is the younger one. And he knew who Evan was all this time. So is Evan Srs bio son? But Tony is Gibbs bio son.

Wow now I really caNT WAIT. !
Meilea2010 chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Oh great! Now what? Fantastic chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Wow Tony told Vance a bit about Sr. And Vance wanted Tony to go on an op to get Sr.

"Leon, he has my son! Doing only God knows what with him. You should know I protect my own." Gibbs turned on his heels and almost walked out before Vance stopped him.

"You don't think I don't protect your team?" He asked, slightly hurt.

Gibbs looked back at him. "No." He is right. It is Vances fault Tony is in trouble being beaten. He was/is like Jenny he wanted to get this guy bad guy at all cost. And this time it just might cost Tony his life.

Ah so we now know how Evan is.

No Just when Tony was so close to getting somewhere.

Tony hurt and out of it against an evil Sr and 4 goons not good odds.
Robern chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
I love this, love the Tiva!
Gloworm41 chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
Oh shit is right what an evil cliffhanger! Now would be a great time for Gibbs to show up!
Meilea2010 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
OMG, hope they find Tony and soon, befpre that evil man really does a lot of damage to Tony.. Fantastic chapter, sp far. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Ziver69 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Well, that answers that. Looking forward to the next chapter. Very intriguing so far.
Ziver69 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Personally I love that you put Gibbs and Abby in a relationship and even more that there will be a baby. This chapter drew me even further in and now I'm off and running to read 3.
Gloworm41 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Great job! I can not believe what Sr. Is willing to do to who prfesses to be his son. I do love the way he thinks of his real dad and his son to get him through his ordeal. Hopfully it is PapaBear Gibbs to the rescue! Please update soon.
angelscatie chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Interesting chapter. Going to read this even though your couple pairings are not my favorite.
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »