Reviews for Daddy's Little Man
Glow60 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
I love this story. I can't wait to see what is going to happen when Gibbs gets a hold of Senior.
Ziver69 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Wow. I don't know quite what to say. How the heck is Tony Gibbs' biological son? A question I have no doubt you'll impart to us at a later date but, this is different. I like it. VERY well written. Loved that last line when Gibbs called him son. Very touching.
DS2010 chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
oh boy wait til gibbs and ziva get a hold of senior there will be nothing left of him.
Natalie chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
By the summery of this story it looked really good, but then I read it and it has Tiva. I would have loved to read it because I love fics that have Tony be Gibbs's son. I can't stand Tiva though. This story would have been much better if it didn't have Tiva in it, but now I can't read the rest of it because of it. Too bad because I would have loved to read it.
angelscatie chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Great chapter though I am not sure how I feel about Ziva & Tony and Gibbs & Abby. I will give it a while but those are definitely not my favorite pairings.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Awe Gibbs and Abby together and are having a baby.

Someone purposely rammed into Tonys car?

Who is Evan. Sr is behind this.

Wait till Gibbs finds out. Sr will be dead.

Are we going to find out more about Tony being adopted and then finding out Gibbs is his bio dad.
DarkRose4u chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
i do love drama, and that's why i am loving this story. PLEASE COnTinue
queixo chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
you should've post it as ljg & td when its not. even tho it says family, most who select those characters dont want to see tony in a relationship with ziver. the tiva thing is annoying.
WritingFromTheSoul chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
I like this. I'm a huge fan of Tony/Gibbs father/son stuff, and I LOOOVE Tiva!

Update soon, please!

-Vi
Meilea2010 chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
OMG! Damn that Senior? That is who the adoptive father is, right? Looking forward to the next chapter.
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Tony and Ziva? Hmmmmm.
anon chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
this needs a new chapter. now!

no really. it's so good.
blarney chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
We have to find out what happened to Tony and about his family life with Ziva. Please continue.
angelscatie chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Interesting beginning... need to read more...
Jebeth chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I like this, want to know more. Please continue.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »