Reviews for Period of Adjustment
This made me cry a bit.
Lacorra chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
LOVE THIS!...
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
SWEET! how about a story wgere Emma mets her Grandmother on her dad;s side ?
imagine808 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Like! Can't wait to read more. Update soon. :)
Makennas Hunter chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This is amazing. And it feels very in character, too. Nice job.
AchillesMonkey chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I really enjoyed this. I'm not sure how I feel about Snow caring so much about a ball; it doesn't seem like something she would go on and on about. But I did like the James and Emma scenes.
ShezzaBoo0233 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I really do love this :) I hope you plan to write more ASAP. xxLM0233
The Red Fedora chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Nice story. I guess it would be the most difficult for Emma. Would be crazy to live in a fairy-tale world.
Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
yes! The perfect day with daddy! aww! update soon!
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This was great! Everyone was in-character, and you're a great writer. I hope there's more chapters to come!:)
Aod4L chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Awesome! I would really, really like to read more chapters. :)
pattersk chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
fantastic story! Very well written and such a great topic! Love it!
hfce chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Oh my God that was so beautiful. You have to contiue with more one shots for this story. I want to know what happens at the ball and who returned to Storybrooke.
LadyRynofSunnydale chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
One of the best post-curse stories I have read. I normally try to avoid them, but decided to give yours a try and was extremely impressed. Very well written and well fleshed out. You did a good job on keeping the characters in character, and I loved the Emma/James bonding. We've seen enough Emma/Mary-Snow bonding in the show, so this was a nice glimpse. If you decide to continue I look forward to a new chapter, but I think this is a good one shot as well.
Blue chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Wonderful! Lovely parallel between James and Emma having royalty thrust upon them. I think you're correct that it would be a major adjustment for Emma.

Kudos.