Reviews for Sanctuary
cma911123 chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
This is amazing and I look forward to read more of it! :)
Brink of Insanity777 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
I wanna see more of Jackle, please. This story is really good!
Claude chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
I love this! I honestly do, your story is amazing.
So. I'm not much good at English my self so I can't really give you feed back in that department. What I can say is that you excelllent flow. The story meshes together, and the chapters flow from one to the other. And I love you description of NiGHTs emotions.
So I think youre on track.
I'm a sucker for deep emotional character development. So I like.
Update?
Latset chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Awwe, so sad that they had to be cold to eachother. :(

Still very good. Are you going to continue? 0w0...Continuuuuue!
Latset chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter. I love how you set the personalities. They seem super legit. 3 3
Cyber Angel Rowan chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Well, at least this isn't Nightmarens EATING EACH OTHER. Hint hint! But seriously, this is good. Not as abject terrifying as your other ones
RamblinKat chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Well isn't this an adorable story? 8D You're doing a good job so far, i like the fact that you're showing how much the siblings are connected to eachother (Whether Reala likes it or not) without it being overly lovey dovey, but whatever floats your boat is fine with me since these chaps were very fun to read, especially like how you're not hiding the fact that they're Nightmarens, i felt sorry for the Nightopian but atleast it feels in character. Theres not much to criticise really, the only suggestion i have is to maybe make the chaps longer if possible? Again its only a suggestion as the short bursts are just as good. As you can probably tell i'm looking forward to more chaps to come as there are some nice little ideas here so far :
Riaitsu lover chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Hey, It's a cute story, I really want to see some of love between those two.

And you make Reala a boy and NiGHTS a girl, only for that, I love you more! xD

Please! I want to see love in the air! xD
Oscarina1234 chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Wow, I love it so far 3

I find the idea of eating nightopians sort of distubing but I guess that would make sense.

I love this side of Reala :) But he seems sort of OOC since he seems a bit too playful? Well I guess he'd be like that when he's around NiGHTS xD

It's really good so far and I absolutely love it! Keep on writing, I'll be waiting patiently for the next update

-Dragoon694
Xo993 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I can honestly say that I've never seen a NiGHTS fic that I actually wanted to read, until this. Great job, and I will be looking forward to the next chapter!
PopPrincess456 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
this was great i hope u update :D HEY THAT RHYMED! haha!
Milkbonez chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
An intriguing theory as to Reala's and NiGHTS's creation!

It made me think of Zekrom and Reshiram. w