Reviews for A War Across Time
Crystalzap chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
too much fluff too fast to make it seem believable
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
EPIC! This'll be good:)
XxAshishxX chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Hope your next update will be soon
DiaSphere chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Okay new characters, let's see what they can teach our favourite shinobi
yamashita akira chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Cool story, author-san!
I'm looking forward for the next chapter! (O)/(O)/
TatsuDragonKing chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
good story but it's been a year since the last update. hope it's not discontinued
sortofbored chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
I really like this story.
MugetsuIchigo chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
You should improve the paragraph structure. It's like reading a blog of words like this if you don't format it correctly.
The Dorito Ninja chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Don't listen to the Xsd fellow

'Kun' is to refer to someone who you are familiar with. Someone you know and like. It is often given to boys by girls buy boys can also be called Kun as an insult or a form of teasing.

Listen to me cousin, I am taking Japanese and know this stuff. (unless someone who is completely fluent in Japanese then feel free to disprove my 2 year education on the language)
Saito Uzumaki chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Good but... SEPREATE YOUR DAMN PARAGRAPHS! IT'S GIVING ME A HEADACHE! anway update soon.
Xsd chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
The spelling and grammar needs some work. But for the most part the story is still understandable. Just watch out for the grammar nazis. Also when you have Naruto come back, don't make Sakura call him -kun. Kun is used to refer to a friend or someone you're not not entirely familiar with. When you drop the kun it is either in a insulting way or in an intimate way. So by not calling him kun Sakura was displaying her disdain for Naruto. But as the story progressed she didn't add the kun because she became more personal and intimate with him. Moving on, are you going to have Sasuke be evil? It's your choice what happens but I just think that people usually just make him evil and never attempt to give him the chance to turn over a new leaf. If you are going to make him evil can you at least make him slightly more relatable. Not a giant stream of angry emotion. Remind people that in his own way he thinks he's justified.
xNINJABLADE45x chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
okay work on grammar and spelling. the adoption is okay i guess just not big fan when time travel story do that and okay chapter update soon
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This is a good story. Please continue. Naruto and Sakura forever.
xNINJABLADE45x chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
I glade your not going to make Naruto super power from the get go and good work and update soon
saveme57 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Naruto should have no problem using the full power of kurama since that is dependent not on naruto physically but on their bond. With a bit of training he'll be the most powerful ninja before the time skip. Looking forward to seeing what you do.