Reviews for A Shattered Heart
lovesmoonpie15 chapter 13 . 6/30
Awwwn, what a beautiful story!
I usually only read Ichihime fanfics, but MuraHime is kind of interesting to me. I loved them together in you story. It was really beautiful, you're a very good writer.
sorry for my bad english, it's not my mother language
FairyChild11 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
It was simple, and really touching.
Wiipuu chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
Probably the only good Muramasa fic compleated. Simple but pleasant.
WiiPuu chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
FLUFFY! And no, you did not mess up. It was great.
Tamashi-no-chiri chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
I loved this fic so much! I bookmarked it so I could read it again! it was beautiful!
Angryanimeperv64 chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
This was really good and I liked your ideas!
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
Although a definitive 'crack pairing', you made it believable. The plot line was very well thought out and well executed. Great focus and detail created an exceptionally intriguing read. You wrote the characters within the scope of their true nature and expanded upon the probable emotionality within the genre of the piece. There was good flow and cohesiveness from beginning to end. I dont feel like you rushed the fic, nor do I believe that you added too many filler chapters. The fic seemed to develop and mature at an acceptable rate, with excellent timeliness.

Im rather sad that the journy is at an end, but I feel that the plot resolution was spot on and you completed the fic within the bounds of satisfaction. Great job!
moodymel chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
Great chatper and great story! I really loved the interacitons between Muramasa and Orihime, and the story was really sweet.
venG chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
Thank you! I really loved your story! I wish you lots of inspiration for your future projects!
moodymel chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
Wow, that was really intense. That was a well written chapter and was certainly intriguing. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
AkuRokuTurkTrainee chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
Very interesting chapter. We are definately being able to see the reasons for Muramasa's withdrawl. I liked the comentary from the zampacto spirits too!
venG chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
Thank you for the wonderful chapter! It was a pleasure to read!

Yumichika's zanpaktou's name is Ruriiro Kujaku. Normally it is not shortened, but I don't think it is a big mistake to call him just "Ruiiro".

I'm looking forward to the continuation!
No name chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
Yay I'm so glad you updated so plz try n update soon this was a great chappie
Allycat18 chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
Oh man I cant wait until you write some more I really like this story keep on writing hun