Reviews for RUSH
Logan chapter 4 . 8/14/2016
Over three years and I'm still waiting...
Lizzie chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
It's literally been like three years and yet I still want this story to happen...
Rose chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I'm still holding onto the hope that you'll update this.
Just Trina T chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
please write more
km222 chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Itwas so gooood im ao sad u stopped!
d706924 chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
Aw, I want to read more of this story. You've pulled me in! Haha, seriously though I am excited for this story and I hope that you update it soon. Also I cracked up in the last chapter where Carlos has a sandwich in one hand and a gun in the other - it was so perfectly a mix of Carlos from the show and from your story! Keep going - you are an amazing writer :)
GureiFurubuster chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
You promised it would finish but u lied :( I love this story and ill be waiting for the next chapter even though it probably won't happen :)
logalissa chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
When I read the description of this story my exact words were "jfc what the hell am I getting myself into" but reading the 4 chapters I was like "This is freaking amazing." Never have I ever seen a story start as mysterious and the hook being able to pull you in since sentence one and just wow. Especially being my fave ship so that makes it even better. Absolutely in love. Can't wait for an update!
pretense chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
this hasn't been updated in a long while but it's so good I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you will post a new chapter soon!

it's beautiful, honey, so please don't give up on this fic
Faith777 chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Please update:D
Stallion8426 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
I really want to see more of this story plz update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
OH EM GEE, Pwease update this? I love this story and you haven't updated in TWO months! Pwease? *Puppy dog face*
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
I am excited for this story! I can tell it is going to be a good one for sure :) hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
This story is AMAZING! :D I really hope you update soon, but I can wait because this is definitely the best BTR fanfic I've read!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
I can very easily say that this is the BEST Big Time Rush story I've read, and I've read A LOT. Please update this story before I go insane! I'll love you FOREVER if you do! :D