Reviews for Moments
This is awesome.:)
Kyizi chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
this is just adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I love Eliot/Parker not that I don't like Hardison but I think it would be easier for him to find a girlfriend as he would be able to get serious without worrying about her getting hurt and he is only wanted in Iceland. Both Parker and Eliot are wanted multiple places and have the need to run so they can run together.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
It's always his turn.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Yeah, Eliot and Parker!
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Still beautiful...read many, many times :))
Sam Lewis chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Cute! I loved it good job:)
Lionhearted21 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I love this! The steady progression of their relationship is sweet, heartwarming and realistic. And of course because its about Parker and Eliot its also very amusing. :)
messersmontana chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
One of the best Eliot and Parker fics I've read.
Stefanie chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Thank you, that was sweet and fit the characters.
Tarafina chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This was fantastic! I was grinning the whole way through. I love that it was broadly focused and incorporated the whole team, as well as kept the believable and in-character!
Rebeckah S chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Cute. Really, really cute. Does Eliot really say "Darlin'" that much? Or is it just in ur story? I just started watching Leverage.
morningdawn202 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Love it! So cute
NephilimEQ chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
LOVED EVERY SINGLE ONE! You had their characterizations *SPOT ON*! Great job! (the first one I thought was one of the more adorable ones and one I could actually see the writers most likely doing!) :) :) :) :)
ItsMeElla chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I just noticed that this is a new fandom for you. Welcome!

I think you should Eliot/Parker need some love and you write them perfectly. I hope that you stick around and write more stories for them because unfortunately there are not a lot of great Eliot/Parker stories.

Hope to see more from you!