Reviews for Moments
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Still beautiful...read many, many times :))
Sam Lewis chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Cute! I loved it good job:)
Lionhearted21 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I love this! The steady progression of their relationship is sweet, heartwarming and realistic. And of course because its about Parker and Eliot its also very amusing. :)
messersmontana chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
One of the best Eliot and Parker fics I've read.
Stefanie chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Thank you, that was sweet and fit the characters.
Tarafina chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This was fantastic! I was grinning the whole way through. I love that it was broadly focused and incorporated the whole team, as well as kept the believable and in-character!
Rebeckah S chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Cute. Really, really cute. Does Eliot really say "Darlin'" that much? Or is it just in ur story? I just started watching Leverage.
morningdawn202 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Love it! So cute
NephilimEQ chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
LOVED EVERY SINGLE ONE! You had their characterizations *SPOT ON*! Great job! (the first one I thought was one of the more adorable ones and one I could actually see the writers most likely doing!) :) :) :) :)
ItsMeElla chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I just noticed that this is a new fandom for you. Welcome!

I think you should Eliot/Parker need some love and you write them perfectly. I hope that you stick around and write more stories for them because unfortunately there are not a lot of great Eliot/Parker stories.

Hope to see more from you!
Anastasia-FFBF chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This is so beautiful! Eliot and Parker are both perfectly in character, and the story progresses so well!
Masked Revolt chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
You are a wonderful person for writing this!
spelerison chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I love E/P but have only managed to write one of my own so I was excited to see this! That said I absolutely love the style this was written in especially the more dangerous parts and I love how Eliot only had to pause before he knew Parker had lifted his wallet. I can't wait to see more from you. THANKS
WhiskeySkye chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Oh you do so well with Parker and Eliot!

"Hurry. He's stroking my hair. That means he's delusional right?"...now that line was LOL funny!
whimseyrhodes chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Awesome, just awesome! I too love e/p together, and this story rocks! Can't wait for more from you :)