Reviews for Dialogue, or a Lack Thereof
LiseLore chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Just perfect ! No other words for it.
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Yuck, blech and ew. I'm not sure if I'm more disgusted about Virgil's experience, or the pile of food he was planning on consuming. Thank God Scott is there to help. Poor Virgil.
TBMom chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Nicely done.
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Hey KatZen,

Thank you so much for yet another brilliant read. I loved this fic for its true to life subject.

I happened to have been shopping in Warrington England, just a few hours before, on the day the IRA decided to set off two bombs there, one in a bin outside McDonalds, on a busy saturday, killing two small boys, a 3 year old and a 12 year old.

To try and hurt as many as possible they set them so that the victims ran away from one and straight into another.

Your story brought back a lot of the feelings I felt afterwards, like yourself I can never understand how these people, and I use the term lightly, think that by killing they will accomplish anything; to me it just seems to cause others to hate them even more, and the polititians to become even more stubborn.

Great job my friend. Looking forward to your next Virgil bashing fic, catch you soon.

Peanut x
JoTracy123 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
loved it but you made me feel really sorry for Virgil here, nice Job. i think you wrote Virgil really well here but i love a really good Virgil story xx

well done

Jo xx
Teobi chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I hereby dub this day Catch Up Thursday. I also aim to pare down my reviews a bit and just stick to the pertinent points. So- here goes!

The swing of tortur...utilisation. HMMMM! Ominous.

Describing torture is one thing, but descriptions of realistic rescue scenes are quite another. Of course there would be times when bodies are mangled and strewn around in pieces. Blood and burnt flesh and smoking debris and things that once might have been human but now resemble a stack of barbecue ribs. I like the comparison you've made between Virgil's mountain of 'comfort' food and the bloody sights he's seen. Not very comforting comfort food!

'I can't believe I have the nerve to eat after what I saw on that rescue.'. Is a good line.

'It never ceases to amaze me, in a sick, twisted way, the lengths Mankind will travel to ensure suffering on their fellow beings.' Greed. Power. The pursuit of money. Sometimes just pure hatred and contempt. We're not quite the amazing creatures that we think we are.

'I feel the acid bubble in the pit of my stomach, feel the caustic fluid rise and burn its way through my oesophagus. I clap both hands to my mouth; dart over to the kitchen sink, just in time.' I didn't think he'd be able to keep it down for long. Bottle of Pepto-Bismol for Mr. Tracy...

This is a well-written character study of how Virgil learns to cope with the bad things that happen, his guilt and anger, and how very differently the brothers deal with the agony of death and destruction when it could have been prevented.

And now I must catch up with your Piper Cherokee story! :D

T x
Xenitha chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Awww...nice story Kat. Just right for my mood right now. I'm up late with a lousy cold. As usual, nice Virgil & Scott dynamics.