Reviews for Fast Cars and Loose Visions
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 21h
Thank you for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
AsDarknessSpreads chapter 1 . 7/20
Oh man. I'm new to the fandom and I freaking love acerbes or fics with Harvey showing concern for mike. I loved it. It's an odd request but... do you have any fics to suggest? you don't have to.
Dark
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Great story! :)
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
good story
vaetta chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
awww this is so awesome xD as usual
hujwernoo chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Je vous adore.

I am not kidding. I freaking love you. Whenever there's a fic involving Mike and cars I'm hoping something like this will happen. And now it has. I may die content.

Not fight this moment, though, because there is still the matter of going to your page and praying you have another bijou like this (s'il vous plait faire).

Continuez d'ecrire, ma amie.
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This seriously needs to happen. Honestly, that would be the best thing ever. I really loved it, thanks! :D
verysiriuspotterhead chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Brilliant! Well done. :D
skypieces chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I love this ;) Thank you!
Newgirl02 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This was good(: Felt sad for poor Mike ): but protective!Harvey made it all better :D
logginoutsoon chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Trust Mike to think aboou a concrned Harvey in this type of situation. Good story:) please wrie another one shot, maybe from Harvey's POV? Pretty please? With bromance on top?
Cuppa Char chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I loved this

Oooh... the expanding and decompressing trick...

There was good use of imagery here. I feel quite disturbed that Mike's mother would drive so fast and angry like that with a kid in the back.

I adore that he feels safe with Harvey. Just all fluffy adoration... :)