Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Key to Evil, Book 1: Darkness
david.teague.3950 chapter 10 . 4/10
Least Donalds alter Ego isn't Dark Wing Duck. Though weren't Hewey, Louie, and Dewey related to Dark Wing? Oh wait no that's Scrooge McDuck I'm thinking of. Although I swear Launch Pad was also working under McDuck once as well as Dark Wing.
david.teague.3950 chapter 5 . 4/10
Hey Yin, using characters from the first Kingdom Hearts game and correlation to worlds and possibly other characters that were connected to it that went missing. I recall in KH that Aeris started to call "Leon" Squall. Well Selphie probably got swallowed by the darkness but is probably still alive, but what ever happened to Rinoa Lulu and Quistis? Yuna and Rikku are faeries along side Paine.
masterart chapter 13 . 12/2/2015
when next chapter be up?
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 9/24/2015
Well that was certainly interesting.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 9/24/2015
Huh. So HP, Negi, Ichigo, Inuyasha, Naruto, Luffy, and vampire from Vampire Knight? That last one I'm not sure of. Ventus just pulled the I'm a hero so do what I say bit and no one questioned it. Good thing.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 9/24/2015
lmfao. Maui Mallard. Good reference. I"m enjoying the sheer number of references. One of the better Kingdom Hearts fics out there man. Good work. I'd be curious if Sora was able to absorb the powers of chakra. I do find it funny that Naruto is so weak. He at the end of his destiny and war was basically a god. So fact he lost to Sora here makes me feel like there must be some great equalizer going on.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
Neat. THe enemies are at least rather interesting.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 9/24/2015
Heh. Um I feel like he really isn't gaining any power from his absorbed hearts. On top of that whats up with no muscle memory for all the fight training he's supposedly had? And finally the fact he is reliant on the tower for his magic is rather disheartening. He needs to learn to channel magic himself instead of only through a keyblade or gauntlet. That was badass though. So not only Onepiece but Harry Potter, and Negima!? are here. VOldemort and Fate and Teech. Can't wait to see who else is on the way. And obviously HP hasn't become master of death as otherwise Voldemort would be dead. Should give that immortal position to Sora now. Oh and a bit more evil plz. Sora is being too nice thus far. Loved the execution command but other than that not much evil. Or would the rest be corruption instead of evil? Who knows.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
Hm. Teech from one piece. This just got real. DBZ in the house maybe? That would be a great training place. Call up oswald and get whis to train you for a 5 millenium so like a day or two real time.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 9/24/2015
Hehehehahah. The new duck/dog duo is here to spread the news of Overlord. So funny.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 9/24/2015
That training dimension is badass. I'd probably hang here for a few hundred to a few millenia training and training. Learning and learning. Maybe seeing if i can learn to manipulate not just the preset elements of darkness, negative emtions, and nobodies, but also fully peak the control of elementals, summoning of other beings, and most important the power of freaking KI! Gonna go dragon ball z on their asses.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
Man this is interesting. Max and Louise being enemies makes sense though. Take them out of the almost real world style setting and place them in a medieval world them it would change the tones and meanings of a lot of actions. And resentment would build rather easily. Again loving the eating of hearts. I"m curious what he eats when he slays a nobody? If the heartless are really hearts lost to darkness then he is eating the darkness and the hearts that are seemingly released except instead of cleansing hearts he is taking the heart and all its darkness and feeding on it. Then with Nobody he is devouring the body and the pure energy of emptiness apathy and void within it. Makes sense. Maleficent for his chick plz.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
Evil always finds a way. But so does good. In the end balance of all things will prevail till time itself ends and even death dies.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
Ah Oswald the Rabbit an early creation of the great Walt Disney aka Mickey's elder brother. Dun Dun Duuuun. I love what your doing here.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Oswald the Rabbit. That's badass. I like how Oswald is the antithesis to Mickey the Mouse. Evil eats. I'm so looking forward to him eating heartless and nobodies and people. The power up he will get when he kills Sephiroth after a stupid long fight. *shivers* looking forward to it. We all know the final bosses were nothing compared to the sephiroth fights.