Reviews for When the Boss is Away
Okay, this was totally awesome. I'm still laughing omg help
Thank you so much for writing this! I didn't review as much as I wanted too (cuz you deserve all the positive reviews ever) but that's only because it was so amazing I couldn't make myself stop reading! Blurgh. I have work I'm supposed to be doing... :/ eh. More important. Seriously, though, this rocked! I'll try and check out your other stuff too! :)
Amazing! I was so attached to the characters, and it had me almost crying from laughing at least every other chapter! Usually I avoid amneisa stories like I do spiders, because they're a little too sad and hopeless for moi. But you somehow made one seem hopeful instead, and adorable too! It was beautiful.
Can't... Get the.. Smile... OFF
Love Kiba!... Can't get over the gayness!
sonia21 chapter 13 . 5/16
HAHA! i love the ending! XD
Jacedracopercyfinnick chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
What happened afterwards with Kakashi and Iruka... Actually, I don't think I want to know.
Amazing fic! Loved it :D
Melody Night chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
I loved it so much! This girl is very happy (and she can't stop smiling) :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
That was great
Hina chapter 13 . 7/13/2014
BEST FANFIC EVER!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
Oh my god the basketball part totally reminded me of Kuroko No Basuke, espicially that parts about how the hard pass and how didn't recognize the little kid until they realized it was him who passed the ball
usaginekohime chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
Nice job. Funny story :)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
I might be late at viewing this but I loved this story so much I cried and I am being as honest as possible I really did are amazing.
Scarlett chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
Oh my fucking God, I soooo ADOREEEE Kiba ...WTF I love that sneaky sexy guy anyways,but nooooww omggg OuO I would sooo do the exact same things if I were him :3
Vanessa chapter 13 . 4/14/2014
Whoop! Whoop! This was amazing! I'm sad it ended tho
Vanessa chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
Oh how I wish SasuNaru was real! Ik it is but y'know I love this so so berry much!