Reviews for When the Boss is Away
Vanessa chapter 13 . 4/14
Whoop! Whoop! This was amazing! I'm sad it ended tho
Vanessa chapter 12 . 4/14
Oh how I wish SasuNaru was real! Ik it is but y'know I love this so so berry much!
Vanessa chapter 10 . 4/14
Shit is going down!
Vanessa chapter 6 . 4/14
OMFG! Great story, I've been reading this for the past few hours now... IT'S FREAKING HALF PAST 3 IN THE MORNING! FUCK SLEEP!
emotional adult chapter 11 . 4/12
Maybe its just because I'm drunk but damn this chapter touches on some serious real world family issues. This story has a lot lacking, but for being a not fantastic story with loopholes and OOC galore, nicely done.
This chapter was kind of racist. The 'mock-Chinese accent' part and 'skinning zebras' wasn't really okay.
misaki.mei.1000469 chapter 13 . 3/16
Dat was hilarious the pranks were really funny nd the story is really light nd dats makes it even more awesome...:)
InkSamurai chapter 13 . 2/13
I absolutely love this fanfic! xD You did an amazing job.
EmiStalksCats1231 chapter 13 . 2/5
I liked this story a lot!
It made me laugh at almost every chapter!
Wonderful, fantastic, that-awesome-story-which-is-amazing.
Thank you for creating it!
Zeus'sSins chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
Lol god I could read that story for the rest of my life! Had me laughing like mad! Its one of those stories you get really sad about when its over :D well Done!
SociallyAwkwardXP chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
smak978 chapter 13 . 12/20/2013
This story is fantastic. It's funny, had me laughing out loud numerous times, and was just a happy story to read. Thank you.
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 13 . 12/7/2013
This was AMAZING! I loved the ending!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
I know I am supposed to hate Fugaku and all but... GAH! Who am I kidding! This guy's HILARIOUS!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
I love Kiba. Enough said.