Reviews for When the Boss is Away
lara5170 chapter 11 . 9/11
This has been a wonderful story and I love how you even incorporated Ichigo and Rukia in a phone call
PshhAnonymous chapter 13 . 7/18
This has been a beautiful experience for me, I absolutely loved the perfect mix of laugher and drama, eith humor emphasized! Thank you for the story! -Dawn
phonyscreenager chapter 2 . 7/13
"You bastardSasukeDid someone call me?" LMAO
DnMikado chapter 13 . 7/4
Omg this was great!

Okay, in a way I do understand that Fugaku (the extremely narrow-minded selfish bartered) thought he was doing the right thing BUT...still no! He seriously deserve to at least get punched or slapped in the face! Wished Mikoto could at least have done that! And I also think that Itachi was somewhat selfish even thought I can understand him too (since I hated when my brother and parents fought) but I still don't think that he had the right to ask Naruto to pretend like he didn't know Sasuke. -.-' :(

It was really funny and I laughed most of the time xD great story!
W1NT3RST33L chapter 1 . 6/18
awesome story:)
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 5 . 5/30
I love sneaky Kiba
XxSnowyflakeclaws800xX chapter 13 . 5/11
I LOVE THIS OMAAAAAASh I wish other Fanfic's was like this, with drama but also with Humor. I love this to death, I need a sequel!
JadeRiceBall chapter 13 . 4/3
AWSUM STORYYYYYY
Nike Scarlet chapter 13 . 3/9
Kiba and Naruto are best friends for real...I love it
Emeneska chapter 13 . 3/9
I tooootally love this story!
It was hilarious! i loved the pranks and the plot and the happy ending!
It was just brilliant! *grins*
Nyree Lydia chapter 6 . 1/15
Damn son. I'd pay $1000 if he (kiba) can get me hitched with my crushes even like 30mins ok.
Chocolate chapter 13 . 9/4/2015
Awwwwwsssooooommmmeeee...! I reviewd after reading the whole story but I gotta hand it to you... It was amaaaaaazing...! I wish my friends could take on pranks like that instead of being a cry baby... :( but anyways... Loved it... 3
Evangeline039 chapter 13 . 8/29/2015
Haha, yeah! You get me good! I was sure as hell will rolling on the floor laughing if I was alone right now. I totally love your pranks! Too bad you won't write more. A one shot sequel would do us all some good. I would love to see how Itachi's pranks and what if he and Shikamaru, or even Sasuke together planning a prank. That would be hilarious. Your fanfic is nowhere near bad! It's totally awesome! Keep writing and Ganbatte! ;)