Reviews for The Snake
Guest chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
YEAHHHHHHHH... Another story please, this one was great..
Swarovski chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
"I might have underestimated you and your team" - yup, you did! :D I'm glad the team caught the snake killer and it's finally over. Good for Mac to be discharging himself from hospital early (what else?) and throwing a spanner in Sinclair's plans for a press conference. Very nice ending to an exciting story - thanks, Gluegirl56 - so what's coming up next, I wonder? ;D
tlh45 chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
Nice finish...Really enjoyed reading your story. You played Mac perfectly!
Mahala chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
Well done you! You kept a very complex plot together and brought it to a satisfying conclusion. You kept everyone in character and it was a good read though you almost threw me with the aliases and a couple of red herrings! LOL. Good job.
Sam Waterston Fan chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
I liked this story and glad you finished it. :)

I could totally see Mac not go home and help his team.
Mahala chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
It's nice to get back and see another chapter. "The man's a chameleon" ... very funny! Very complex plot but nicely brought together here. Looking forward to them getting the bad guy.
Swarovski chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
Gasp - it's all coming together now - Drew Jackson, Victor Bender and Carl Muller were all the same person! I'm so glad they're so close to catching him now, and that Mac is okay. He certainly is the sharpest tool in the shed. You better not let him discharge himself, though. LOL ;D
Guest chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
So when do we get to see this final chapter cos this is a really good story..
tlh45 chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
Nice...the way you pieced it all together. Looking forward to the next/last chapter!
Mahala chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
Sorry for the slow review. Have been trying to keep up while my guests were here. Very intricate plot. Am beginning to see connections being made. Looking forward to next update.
Swarovski chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Ah, now we finally get some answers and some of the connections between the victims are accounted for. But the snake killer is on the move again, so the team had better hurry up and catch him soon. Let's hope they can get ahead of him before he kills again. :/
Swarovski chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
Hey there, thanks for this update - I finally found the time to review! Phew, Mac survived the 'warning' - thanks for that. Hmmm, I wonder what the killer meant by him being his salvation and/or his death? Does it have something to do with the anti-venom? With someone like that roaming the streets, I'd be pretty worried, too, if I lived in NYC (but I wouldn't go hassle Stella in the ER, when she needs to be attending to Mac, LOL)
tlh45 chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
That was a lot to keep straight...I think I did. Very intriguing! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
AHHHH, BUT WHY THE CLIFF HANGER, COME ON MORE PLEASE...
Mahala chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Ah very good. I knew Mac would be okay (or at least I hoped so). The scene with Stella was sweet and I thought the scene with the angry patients came across well to convey the general public's reaction to the case. Just one tiny thing - when Stella first enters Mac's room, I think you meant to put pallor, not parlor.