Reviews for Plunny Zone
IndieWrites chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
Oh! I never thought of a crossover between FF and Zelda. Link is simply darling. And his blushing.. so cute. Who would you end up pairing him with? I think this one has a ton of potential. Keep it up, hun. And sorry for not getting to these earlier.

IndieWrites chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
*giggles* I adore that pairing. And the situation is always so hot to read. Not sure what it is about the idea of kisses in the rain, or the thought of Cloud in a suit... *sighs*
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
I'm, honest-to-god, lost in this AU.

Angeal adopted Cloud, Vinny, Zack, and Seph?

How'd Ezio and the rest of Assassin's Creed crew get involved?

I DO however like this line:

"That's rich coming from the Italian gigolo"

Sorry for the severity!
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
*big blink*

I can't imagine cloud and vincent as robots...

but if you can make that mental picture, sure go ahead. it's a unique idea.
IndieWrites chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Threesome! And X-Men! And gorgeous guys! And.. and... This is so good! I'm currently reading another X-Men:First Class/HP crossover, and have come to the conclusion that I simply adore this universe. It's one of the very few crossovers I have really gotten into. So to say that I love this.. well you know.. Charles and Erik fit so well together, don't they? Even as older men, they still have something that sparks. And of course, Harry, Draco and Sev together as delicious. I must bow to you once again, dear. I wish my Punny Zone was half as interesting as yours!
IndieWrites chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Really really liked this one. Cloud is as always, awesome, and a shy Seph is so cute! And I like the idea of a rather parental Angeal. Might you be tempted to expand this one? *Sorry, I'm only half awake right now*
Huanted Darkling chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
i like it especialy the xmen/hp crossover please write more