Reviews for sing me lonely songs
Diane.Y chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
It's amazing how you put these simple words together to make something as magnificent as that...
And this mood you describe, it's just so real... "It's like you're sad but more than sad, sad but nicely sad. Lonely and alone but not wanting company. Morose but somewhat hopeful, tired but twitching with energy."
Just, wow. Thank you for this piece of art.
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
My favorite cousin pairing and it's so amazing! Happy Writing:)
colorful swirls chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This is sososo beautifully written. I can't think of anything to say except that I loved it. :)

rhymeswithblue chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
That impossible mood you described. I have it too, but never could i put it in such beautify words. Your writing is charming :)
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Sobs, I really loved it! You wrote this so beautifully, and you really captured the essence of LilyLouis in here. I will /always/ admire your writing!
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I love this, Ellie. Gosh, it's gaw-geous, the language is beautiful and the words are so pretty. I love how you didn't focus too much on the 'we're related' angle, but you did mention it, and it was a great balance.

I loved the characterisations, and the emotions were BRI-ELLIE-ANT. I love how you do emotions, so realistically, and you describe not only as 'loneliness' or 'sadness' but how physically the feel, what they feel like doing etc.

This was amazing, totally loved it.

Kat xox
lowi chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh, my goodness, Ellie. I read this the day you posted it, and loved it so much - but as I was on my phone (and in school...) I didn't want to review, as I felt I wouldn't be able to say all I wanted properly... So now I reread it, and gosh, I think I loved it even more. :D

It's extremely beautiful. I have to admit I have a soft spot for this pairing, but what you did with them was wonderful - you truly brought them to new heights! (idk if that's a swedish expression, so that might make no sense)

The way it was in second person was absolutely fantabulous, I love both reading and writing in that person, so this really spoke to me. And your language, it's so beautiful.

"Her fingertips dart to your mouth to trace the shape of your lips, to see how you are reacting since her eyes cannot. You smile wider and do the same in return, your long fingers feeling larger and more masculine against the delicate shape of her mouth. She smiles too, and you wonder at the feel of it happening beneath your fingers."

There was so much in this I absolutely loved, so many places where my heart melted, really, and this was one of those. It was just too beautiful. &hearts

Oh, and your characterisations of them, both of them, are wonderful. In every way, every, every, way. Fantastic work. &hearts
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Loved this. Yet another great piece from you. I can't wait to read more from you.

Keep up the brilliant work! I think I may have a new Lily-ship after reading this. :)
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Omg! Lily and Louis are so cute! My favorite incest next-gen couple, probably.
squeakyswings chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This is one of the most perfect things I've ever read. The way you've described Louis's moods kills me in the best way - you've got such a beautiful way of getting the intricacies of a character down and Louis here exemplifies that. And Lily, oh. I know you know I love your Lily, and she is just perfect here. Everything about this is perfect, from the first word to the last, and I wish it went on forever, just so I could keep reading it. xx
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
That was really beautifully written, and very insightful. Gorgeous work, as always!